Man Kills 'Girlfriend' After Finding Out She Is 11

tlatchaw

Not dead yet.
At first I thought this must've been a "chat room" romance or something. This dude knew the girl, spent time with her over the summer, etc. You'd think he had a clue about her age after he'd been dating her for a few months.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
I know that teens are looking more adult these days, but he had to know she was under 18. He's 20 so anyone under 18 would be legally off limits to him. I think he's a psycho who gets off on hurting little girls and he's using the age thing as he's way out.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
The girl had been living with her grandparents in New Mexico since the death of her mother four years ago.

Where were they and why were they not aware their 11 year old granddaughter was hanging out with a man, not kids her own age.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
This guy's story is horseshit. He did not think some 11 year old was his girlfriend. He saw her somewhere, snuck in her bedroom, raped her and killed her, then concocted this assinine story.

camily

Peace
vraiblonde said:
This guy's story is horseshit. He did not think some 11 year old was his girlfriend. He saw her somewhere, snuck in her bedroom, raped her and killed her, then concocted this assinine story.
You're right Vrai. He is a child molesting murderer, plain and simple.

ylexot

Super Genius
bresamil said:
I think he's a psycho who gets off on hurting little girls and he's using the age thing as he's way out.
:sarcasm: There's a great legal defense for murder..."she told me she was 18!" :dork:

S

Short_Cake

tlatchaw said:
At first I thought this must've been a "chat room" romance or something. This dude knew the girl, spent time with her over the summer, etc. You'd think he had a clue about her age after he'd been dating her for a few months.

or wouldn't you have thought the grandmother would have been beating him with a stick to get away from her granddaughter. just my thoughts on it.. :confused: