Man Kills Wife, Children Over Household Chores

rack'm

Jaded
Police spokesman Mike Joyner said Wednesday that he spoke with prosecutors and there was no indication they would seek the death penalty.

:burning: Too bad the sissy didn't kill himself before the cops got there........

Ponytail

I read this early this morning. how horrible...and wierd...This is the stuff the Twilight Zone is made of.

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Police spokesman Mike Joyner said Wednesday that he spoke with prosecutors and there was no indication they would seek the death penalty.

Ok I was not going to read this for fear of being disgusted. The above sentence is just about enough to piss me off. What other penalty would worthy of such a screwed up crime? If you will kill your loved ones you will kil anyone suicide would have been a lot cheaper and probally would have made his wife and kids alot happier. Any one who can methodically kill three children in a row is a POS who do not deserve to take another breath.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Dougstermd said:

Ok I was not going to read this for fear of being disgusted. The above sentence is just about enough to piss me off. What other penalty would worthy of such a screwed up crime? If you will kill your loved ones you will kil anyone suicide would have been a lot cheaper and probally would have made his wife and kids alot happier. Any one who can methodically kill three children in a row is a POS who do not deserve to take another breath.
You left out the part about him being HIGH :whistle:

MMDad

Lem Putt
Ponytail said:
I dunno why that statement is funny to me. :lmao:

Maybe I'm just giddy from lack of sleep. But... :lol:

Because you realize it's a joke? It's nice to deal with people who have a sense of humor.

Ponytail

MMDad said:
Because you realize it's a joke? It's nice to deal with people who have a sense of humor.

Man, I thought that I had a dry sense of humor...I'm gonna have to watch your posts closer. :yay: