Man kills wife, claims she was only a clone, murder charges dismissed

K

Kizzy

Of his wife, Hutchinson said, "She kept fussing at me, fussing at me. I couldn't take it any more. ... She's been nagging for years, right after they replaced her with a clone. They killed my wife - a good woman - and replaced her with a clone."

:lmao: Oh really

K

Kain99

Holy Shiat! Not only is that a scary story but the font drove me crazy! :lmao:

Last edited by a moderator:
K

Kizzy

bresamil said:
Hmm. I wonder how many more will do this now they know they can use the "clone" excuse?

I'm going to use it. :razz: Sorry I was being so mean :blushing: it was my evil clone. :twitch:

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
Kizzy said:
I'm going to use it. :razz: Sorry I was being so mean :blushing: it was my evil clone. :twitch:
Yeah, but if someone shoots you, they can get off since this is a legal precedence.

K

Kizzy

2ndAmendment said:
Yeah, but if someone shoots you, they can get off since this is a legal precedence.

:lol: I doubt it will go very far.

K

Kain99

2ndAmendment said:
You're Right! Dayum I hope Leroy doesn't see this! :killingme

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I heard the wife started using a lot of profanity and the guy shoved her off a cliff. He was charged with.......

...making an obscene clone fall. :killingme

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Kizzy said:
I'd like to find my clones. Send one here to work, have another clean the house, a third one take care of the yard. I'd be so well rested. :lol:

K

Kain99

vraiblonde said:
I heard the wife started using a lot of profanity and the guy shoved her off a cliff. He was charged with.......
...making an obscene clone fall. :killingme
OMFG!!!!! :killingme

Llwynog

Thats Welsh for fox.
2ndAmendment said:

I don't think its a legal precedence and he still has to face the charges when he becomes mentally competent to stand trial. However this guy all ready has a mental health history. Doesn't sound like she was much better really.
http://www.kentucky.com/mld/kentucky/8188762.htm

http://www.courier-journal.com/localnews/2004/02/15ky/wir-front-medic0215-7007.html
"He starts in on this tirade," Foy said. "And the first thing he said — and I guess I should be flattered — he said, `You are one of the humans.' And then he started telling me that everybody else was clones. He said, `Fontaine's been a clone since the first year we were married.'"

As she ended the conversation, Hutchinson told her, "If you have a gun you better go get it ready because there is going to be a war," she recalled.