Man wins women's cycling event

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
The women need to get together and fight this or every jack-off reeking of mediocrity is going to claim to identify as a woman and trash all of their sports.

glhs837

Power with Control
The women need to get together and fight this or every jack-off reeking of mediocrity is going to claim to identify as a woman and trash all of their sports.

Too late. Wonder when a 25 year old will identify as a teenager and stomp some records.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Hey! I just finished putting together a transgender curling team to compete in the next Winter Olympic and yer already dissing on us??

Hijinx

This is wrong, but women have been screaming they are equal for years now and it is coming home to bite them.

Reactions: BOP

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Every woman who's tried has been attacked by the "feminists". That's right, modern feminists took up for men over women.

:crazy:

Reactions: BOP

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Happens in Little league every year. If you doubt the elaborate Dominican birth certificate you are a trumpian racist.
In the greater NY/NJ area the LL joke was you needed to save some seats for the dominican little leaguer's wives. When half of your 12 year olds have a 5 o'clock shadow, somebody has some 'splaining to do.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
High School Runner Not Feeling Great About Her Chances Against The Girl With The Beard

"I just don't know if that was entirely fair," she commented afterward. "I'm all for equality and stuff, but I dunno -- the beard might have given her an advantage."

Vogel has been suspended pending an investigation into her bigotry.