Manafort to plead guilty and cooperate with Mueller investigation

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Go drown in a puddle idiot.

You pick battles you can't win and still don't admit you are wrong.

Manafort plead guilty to additional charges today. Different than the ones he was convicted of last month. I don't know how to make it any clearer to you.

I'm not the moron that implied there were "new" crimes committed by people in Trump's "inner circle",when neither is true. That liar was....oh, yeah..YOU.

It's your fail...own it shortbus. Run along now...make up some more lies.

Sapidus

I'm not the moron that implied there were "new" crimes committed by people in Trump's "inner circle",when neither is true. That liar was....oh, yeah..YOU.

It's your fail...own it shortbus. Run along now...make up some more lies.

Get a life moron. If you want to argue semantics while the Presidents best buddies all get jailed and flip on him you've got a lot bigger problems than " new"

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I still don't know how Loretta Lynch avoided prosecution for her tarmac meeting with the spouse of someone that her agency was investigating. If anything, she should have made it a point to stay as far away from Billyboy as possible. I guess she knew that Barry would have her back.

Imagine the CNN/MSNBC/WaPo/Etc headlines if Sessions did anything similar to Lynch's kerfuffle.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Get a life moron. If you want to argue semantics while the Presidents best buddies all get jailed and flip on him you've got a lot bigger problems than " new"

You posted the lies. I just called you on it.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

Now..if you'd just stop lying all the time... :yay:

This_person

You do realize this was in lieu of a second trial. So these are completely separate charges from the first trial?

And being someones campaign manager is pretty inner circley even in washington.

:gossip:

I posted a link to the charges to which he pled guilty. Go read them - nothing to do with Trump, the campaign, collusion.... nothing you think happened even though there isn't a spit of evidence to it.

This_person

I still don't know how Loretta Lynch avoided prosecution for her tarmac meeting with the spouse of someone that her agency was investigating. If anything, she should have made it a point to stay as far away from Billyboy as possible. I guess she knew that Barry would have her back.

Imagine the CNN/MSNBC/WaPo/Etc headlines if Sessions did anything similar to Lynch's kerfuffle.
Of course she knew. Holder was found in contempt of Congress for lying after killing a US agent though mismanagement of a gun-running op to Mexican drug lords at taxpayer expense then getting caught. And, he faced the consequence of.......well, if he ever faces any consequences for that, I'll let you know.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Is there a report deadline coming up for the Mueller investigation? I keep hearing a lot of the talking heads a report that should be coming out soon.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Soon, as I understand it in Washingtonesque speech means, NOT TODAY. It's a day in the future. Might be next week, may be next month. Who knows.

If there isn't much in it, it will drop on a Friday evening. We do know that much.

Bushy23

Manafort has to forfeit 46 million dollars in assets to the U.S. Government. So no more whining about how much the Mueller probe is costing taxpayers....it's well in the black!!

This witch hunt sure has found plenty of witches.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Manafort has to forfeit 46 million dollars in assets to the U.S. Government. So no more whining about how much the Mueller probe is costing taxpayers....it's well in the black!!

There's that talking point again. I see you read your newsletter.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

This witch hunt sure has found plenty of witches.
You should look up the definition of "plenty".

Hijinx

So far all of these people are charged with violations they made during the Obama administration, and Obama's bunch missed it.
Guess they weren't up to the job.
As for Manafort cooperating. BFD.

Let's see what he's got.
My guess is nothing.