Manicure/Pedicure??

lepgirl

Where in St. Mary's do you go to get an in-expensive mani/pedi that you are satisfied with their service??
I usually just go to Wal-mart but I'm curious as to where others go...

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
You will get tons of opinions, but personally my mother and I have been going to Kim's in Lexington park for the last probably 8 or 9 years..we love the place and always enjoy our time there.

Restless

I need someone I can understand!

I don't mean to sound prejudice because I am not; however, I really have problems understanding people with accents. My mom-in-law was British and sometimes I couldn't understand her. Lol. Anybody have a nail salon where you can really understand their English? I feel so stupid when I have to keep saying "excuse me?" when I don't understand what they are saying.

slseaweed

I don't mean to sound prejudice because I am not; however, I really have problems understanding people with accents. My mom-in-law was British and sometimes I couldn't understand her. Lol. Anybody have a nail salon where you can really understand their English? I feel so stupid when I have to keep saying "excuse me?" when I don't understand what they are saying.

Go to an american owned Salon. Another words, stay away from all of the foreign owned 'Nail Salons'!!!

daylily

no longer CalvertNewbie

Not sure where you live. Fashion nails in prince frederick has great people who speak really good english. I go to Lee but Mike and Tom are also really good.

daylily

no longer CalvertNewbie

Not sure where you live. Fashion nails in prince frederick has great people who speak really good english. I go to Lee but Mike and Tom are also really good.