Man's Testicles Locked In Padlock

meangirl

Nice lady!
BRENTWOOD, N.H. -- Emergency workers helped a New Hampshire man out of a difficult situation over the weekend after a friend apparently locked a padlock around his testicles.

LINK

tomchamp

The story is very limited on info...I mean...what kind of padlock...last time I looked at one that open part ain't that big...and he went around for two weeks like that! :yikes:

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
tomchamp said:
The story is very limited on info...I mean...what kind of padlock...last time I looked at one that open part ain't that big...and he went around for two weeks like that! :yikes:

Bet the friend suspects this guy of sleeping with his wife. This sounds like a cheap but improvised chastity device.

meangirl

Nice lady!
tomchamp said:

Here's a little bit more info...

LINK

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
:cheers: :alkies: :otter: :alkies: :cheers:
Police said that they did not know the motive for the incident.
:cheers: :alkies: :otter: :alkies: :cheers:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Lenny said:
Bet the friend suspects this guy of sleeping with his wife.
:yeahthat:

Like in the old joke, the friend could have dragged the guy to the garage, lock the guys' nads in a vise, handed him a hacksaw, and then set the garage on fire.

jaie

So happy!
meangirl said:
BRENTWOOD, N.H. -- Emergency workers helped a New Hampshire man out of a difficult situation over the weekend after a friend apparently locked a padlock around his testicles.

LINK
:lmao: What a tool.