Manure

Bookbum

Normally just a lurker
Help, please. I need to build up my garden soil and I want to use horse manure. Looking for free manure that I will haul. Unfortunately, my pickup got totalled last year (got rear-ended HARD) and can only haul small amounts at a time in tubs in my SUV. Hoping to find some close to Barney Dr. (off 231 near Benedict).

DQ2B

I'm in mechanicsville if you want the manure at my place. Some of it I bag up anyway, you're welcome to it as long as you do indeed come and get regularly so it won't be sitting around endlessly.

Eventer29

We have PLENTY manure. Come get all you want. The older stuff (the better garden material might require a little digging. But if you dont plan on using it right away (as in planting in it) the more fresh stuff is very easy to access. We use the manure on our veggie garden. We spread some in the winter and by spring it is decomposed some and we till it in and the ground is ready to grow.

erinjograves

I am probably farther away than you want to go, but I have tons of manure I need to get rid of. I am in La Plata. You load it its all yours!