mar. 2

BZZ

Fritz has my vote for sure! If anyone out there watched the debate you would feel the same. I was shocked to see that Dugan got so nasty and Abrams had to defend herself with every question that was answered by Dugan or Fritz, WHY? If you can't take the heat than don't run!!!

Makavide

Not too talkative
Since the election is for a 15 year term, shouldn't we vote for the younger one? - less risk of a senile ol' judge on the bench.

BZZ

Originally posted by Makavide
Since the election is for a 15 year term, shouldn't we vote for the younger one? - less risk of a senile ol' judge on the bench.

Aren't all the candidates around the same age? Look at Judge Raley. How old is he? He is still a good Judge.

Cloud9

Originally posted by BZZ
Fritz has my vote for sure! If anyone out there watched the debate you would feel the same. I was shocked to see that Dugan got so nasty and Abrams had to defend herself with every question that was answered by Dugan or Fritz, WHY? If you can't take the heat than don't run!!!

I don't think Dugan was nasty. He brought up issues...isn't that what a debate is for??

happy_bee4

Going back to the stars
Originally posted by BZZ

you still suck:mad:

BZZ

Re: Re: mar. 2

Originally posted by Cloud9
I don't think Dugan was nasty. He brought up issues...isn't that what a debate is for??

but when he was called mr. fritz on accident he rolled his eyes and shrugged his shoulders. that is not right. yes he also brought up issues as well and that is a debate.

happy_bee4

Going back to the stars
Re: Re: Re: mar. 2

Originally posted by BZZ
but when he was called mr. fritz on accident he rolled his eyes and shrugged his shoulders. that is not right. yes he also brought up issues as well and that is a debate.

if that is the only thing that you have win your fight..you better do some more research...
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

PLEASE VOTE FOR ME!!!

Makavide

Not too talkative
Originally posted by BZZ
Aren't all the candidates around the same age? Look at Judge Raley. How old is he? He is still a good Judge.

I believe I read where Fritz is 57 (72 when term ends), Abrams 55 (70 when term ends) and Dugan 47 (62 when term ends)

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
I know I posted this somewhere else too, but there's so many damn Fritz thread, I can't keep track of them all. G?D newbies hosing things up :burning:

FYI