March Chessie Show

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Is the prize list out yet? My mail at the college isn't the most reliable....

I think I got the calendar and prize list for the CHESSIE Shows and the rest of AMIT activities about 2 or 3 weeks ago. The first AMIT show is this Sunday, March 1st. The third CHESSIE Show is Sunday, March 15th and will be held at the St. Mary's Fair Grounds. The prize list for the CHESSIE Show in March is the same as the first two.

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
I think I got the calendar and prize list for the CHESSIE Shows and the rest of AMIT activities about 2 or 3 weeks ago. The first AMIT show is this Sunday, March 1st. The third CHESSIE Show is Sunday, March 15th and will be held at the St. Mary's Fair Grounds. The prize list for the CHESSIE Show in March is the same as the first two.

I haven't gotten the new prize list for the Chessie show. Just the one for the AMIT March 1.

kmbetit

K Betit
I have the prizelist for the AMIT show on the 1st, but not for the CHESSIE show in the 15th. I don't think I have any of the older ones either. Does anyone have it that could the class list? Do we send pre entries to AMIT?

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
I have the prizelist for the AMIT show on the 1st, but not for the CHESSIE show in the 15th. I don't think I have any of the older ones either. Does anyone have it that could the class list? Do we send pre entries to AMIT?

kmbetit just PM me your e-mail & I'll get it to you. Yes, the third show will be hosted by AMIT, but held at the Fair Grounds. :howdy: Hmmm I'll check to see if the 3rd show mentions where the pre-entries are to be sent.

Bilbo

kmbetit just PM me your e-mail & I'll get it to you. Yes, the third show will be hosted by AMIT, but held at the Fair Grounds. :howdy: Hmmm I'll check to see if the 3rd show mentions where the pre-entries are to be sent.

for 3/15 chessie do hunters start or are ponies starting the morning?
I don't have the prize list either.