Marcus Vick Kicked of WV Team?

C

czygvtwkr

Its about time. Although you think getting the 15 year old girls drunk and having sex with them would have done it.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I applaud...

...Virginia Tech for educating Young Mr. Vick to the fact that he is accountable for his behavior.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Somehow, I missed that video clip of Vick stomping on the calf of a defensive player that had tackled him. Saw it last night on ESPN, when they were reviewing his "problems" at VT.

Vick said it was an accident, according to reports in the media. :whistle:

Hell, you could see him he look down at the guy's calf, just before he did it!

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
AK-74me said:
http://media.putfile.com/VT-THUG-1

This should be the clip in question.

An accident? he looked like he was trying to squash a bug.
That was the incident, during the Gator Bowl, I believe. Espn showed that one and then another one from a camera on the opposite side. Pretty sure I saw him glance down at the tackler before he nailed him. Thanks!

Now, which team is going to select/draft him?

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
SmallTown said:
You got a point! The Raiders have always been tagged with that kind of reputation, taking in misfits, rebels, and castoffs.

I recall ESPN either ran a special, or a lengthy video clip which listed the players they had taken in, that other teams had shunned over the years.

They hinted Al Davis had something to do with it. :lmao:

C

czygvtwkr

If his brother wasn't Michael Vick he wouldn't be drafted because his play was decent during the year it didn't live up to the hype.