Marines delay female fitness plan after half fail

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Marines delay female fitness plan after half fail

Read more: Marines delay female fitness plan after half fail - DC News FOX 5 DC WTTG
Follow us: @myfoxdc on Twitter | myfoxdc on Facebook

:killingme
Are you kidding me??? My fat ass can do 3 pull ups!
Starting with the new year, all female Marines were supposed to be able to do at least three pullups on their annual physical fitness test and eight for a perfect score. The requirement was tested in 2013 on female recruits at Marine Corps Recruit Depot, Parris Island, S.C., but only 45 percent of women met the minimum, Krebs said.
Ladies, I luv ya but maybe you're taking this equality thing a little too far. If I get into hand to hand combat with the enemy, I want a buddy who can help, not get pummeled into the ground!

:runninforcover:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Ladies, I luv ya but maybe you're taking this equality thing a little too far. If I get into hand to hand combat with the enemy, I want a buddy who can help, not get pummeled into the ground!

:killingme

BOP

I was thinking pretty much the same thing. I'm closer to 60 than I want to be, I've had health issues, including a heart attack, and I'm out-of-shape...are they going to tell me that women almost a third my age can't do more pullups that I can!? Crap, I can still do 15 plank pushups!

Don't worry, though, I'm sure the regime will issue a waiver to appease the feminazis.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
We don't fight to win anymore so, why does this matter? Can't a woman walk a patrol and trip IED's as well as a man? How many pull ups does one need to be able to do to protect poppy fields? Or get shot in the back by a coalition 'partner'?