Mark Brunnell goes home...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
...sort of.

This week, he's facing the team he made his reputation with. I don't know how much this means any more in this free agent era but, they are the team that felt he was done.

Hot off a record performance MB has a chance to show 'em up and this looks to be quite the challenge as the Jags are clearly among the best in the league. They shut down the Steelers and dominated Indy every where and way except the final score. They also beat a Dallas team that spanked us.

:scared:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Larry Gude said:
...sort of.

This week, he's facing the team he made his reputation with. I don't know how much this means any more in this free agent era but, they are the team that felt he was done.

Hot off a record performance MB has a chance to show 'em up and this looks to be quite the challenge as the Jags are clearly among the best in the league. They shut down the Steelers and dominated Indy every where and way except the final score. They also beat a Dallas team that spanked us.

:scared:

I'm going to the game. :yay:

Pete

Repete
Ebay has 3 tickets section 110, row 9 with tailgate club passes and parking pass. should I buy it and take Otter and Boy?

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Pete said:
Ebay has 3 tickets section 110, row 9 with tailgate club passes and parking pass. should I buy it and take Otter and Boy?

We get a parking pass in the media lot, near where the team parks and can usually get upstairs to the touchdown club.

Ott generally prefers to stay home and watch the game. Hold off, I put in a call to my brother to see if he can get 2 more tickets. You could ride with us.

Pete

Repete
cattitude said:
We get a parking pass in the media lot, near where the team parks and can usually get upstairs to the touchdown club.

Ott generally prefers to stay home and watch the game. Hold off, I put in a call to my brother to see if he can get 2 more tickets. You could ride with us.
I called Otter, he turned me down for a date. :ohwell:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
We can get...

Pete said:

...a lux box for 28 people for...$24,000.

Who's in?

Otter

Nothing to see here
Brunell is gonna be hammered this week..Much ado about his Texan's game is about nothing..2, maybe 3 passes longer than 10 yds..4 or 5 balls were caught by great adjustments by his receivers..He is not the answer for this team. With him at QB, we can only win grinding it out on the ground or via short passes,ie..screens,shovels,swings..Teams are gonna come in with no fear of the long pass and crowd the line from here on out. Better hope our defense improves or this is gonna be a long season.