Markers cause "extensive injuries"

SoMDGirl42

OMG. This is absolutely the dumbest thing I've read in a while. Who never drew on a friend, or had a friend draw on you with marker? This man is being held in jail without bond for "malicious wounding"? This dude needs to move to St. Mary's where violent repeat criminals are released on their own personal recognizance.

I would not convict him of "malicious wounding" if he gave his roomate an ass whooping after getting out of jail. :whistle:

Roommate charged with malicious wounding after male genitalia dr - DC Breaking Local News Weather Sports FOX 5 WTTG

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'd be pretty mad if someone drew a wiener on my face with a Sharpie.

You'd think they'd have charged him with simple assault. There should be a charge of "That was just freaking stupid and now you get to sit and think about what you did" for stuff like this instead of trying to make it fit some other charge.

SoMDGirl42

I'd be pretty mad if someone drew a wiener on my face with a Sharpie.

You'd think they'd have charged him with simple assault. There should be a charge of "That was just freaking stupid and now you get to sit and think about what you did" for stuff like this instead of trying to make it fit some other charge.

I didn't say I wouldn't be pissed, but having them arrested for "malicious wounding"? No. I'd rather have them sleeping with one eye open waiting, cause payback is a biatch.

It's actually pretty common. The I Can Haz Cheezeburger site has a sub-site After 12 (or something). Basically a bunch of drunks. Lots of mark up pics.

SoMDGirl42

It's actually pretty common. The I Can Haz Cheezeburger site has a sub-site After 12 (or something). Basically a bunch of drunks. Lots of mark up pics.

I know. Very common. This dude is being held without bond! :faint:

Heck, how many toddlers have done it to each other.... :lol: Makes Funniest Home Videos all the time!

MMDad

Lem Putt
That story is so poorly written I expected to see Andy in the byline. Not very clear at all.

If he had injuries to his face, that makes me think that when he woke up and saw his face he started a fight, then lost.

I really hope that there is more to the assault, and not just some humiliation.

Radiant1

Soul Probe

That's what I was thinking. The only thing maliciously wounded was his pride.

My daughter comes home from middle school nearly every day with writing on her arm from herself and her friends. It never occurred to me that this could be a crime. :lol:

bcp

In My Opinion
That story is so poorly written I expected to see Andy in the byline. Not very clear at all.

If he had injuries to his face, that makes me think that when he woke up and saw his face he started a fight, then lost.

Unless he tried to get it off with an SOS pad and bleach,, or muriatic acid,, or all three...

but, I find it interesting that a child molester can get a bond set, but someone that draws on someone elses face can not.

BOP

OMG. This is absolutely the dumbest thing I've read in a while. Who never drew on a friend, or had a friend draw on you with marker? This man is being held in jail without bond for "malicious wounding"? This dude needs to move to St. Mary's where violent repeat criminals are released on their own personal recognizance.

I would not convict him of "malicious wounding" if he gave his roomate an ass whooping after getting out of jail. :whistle:

Roommate charged with malicious wounding after male genitalia dr - DC Breaking Local News Weather Sports FOX 5 WTTG

I've been to parties in my younger days where you seriously did NOT want to pass out. Seriously. Magic markers were the least of your worries if you couldn't hold your mud. And that's if they liked you. If they didn't, you might wake up out in the middle of nowhere (if you were lucky) or somewhere you didn't want to be (think: minority of one) if you weren't.

BOP

Unless he tried to get it off with an SOS pad and bleach,, or muriatic acid,, or all three...

but, I find it interesting that a child molester can get a bond set, but someone that draws on someone elses face can not.

Fer gawd's sakes, dude! It was a PENIS! It could have gone off and shot somebody! :cds:

Tech

From the article and photo evidence, the person locked up was the one with the drawing on his face. He woke up and beat the cr*p out of his room mate who drew it. Aledge.

MMDad

Lem Putt
From the article and photo evidence, the person locked up was the one with the drawing on his face. He woke up and beat the cr*p out of his room mate who drew it. Aledge.

It's been updated. Looks like they got someone who passed second grade English to come back and clear it up.

The original story made it sound a lot different.

willie

That's the way I took it.