Marry

THEBLACKPOPE

1 Corinthians 7:9
But if they cannot contain, let them marry: for it is better to marry than to burn.

1 Corinthians 7:28
But and if thou marry, thou hast not sinned; and if a virgin marry, she hath not sinned.
Nevertheless such shall have trouble in the flesh: but I spare you.

1 Corinthians 7:36
But if any man think that he behaveth himself uncomely toward his virgin, if she pass the flower of her age,
and need so require, let him do what he will, he sinneth not: let them marry.

Hebrews 13:4
Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled:

Isaiah 61:10
I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with
the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom
decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.

Isaiah 62:5
For as a young man marrieth a virgin, so shall thy sons marry thee: and as the bridegroom rejoiceth over the bride,
so shall thy God rejoice over thee.

Last edited:

mitzi

HA HA HA HA HA
If YOU desire to go to the Administrator, to Complain that a Topic that affects ALL Women should not be in the Ladies Room, such as you've stated here …

THE LADIES ROOM, I SEE ...
Makeup for HUSBANDS
Lingerie for HUSBANDS
Conversation Talk, about HUSBANDS ...

Talk about BOYFRIENDS ...
Talk about those Considering as MATES …

Crying When ...
Or Crying out to God about …

AND
AND
AND …

Finances
Children
Employers
Employees
Haters
Glory be to God, Allies

AND
AND
AND

IF YOU are saying, The Ladies Room is not for Christians … not for Discussions about Christian Love, That's Your Opinion.

In The Ladies Room, its been my experience to Witness, [see] Topics that ...

My Choice has been Also, to provide Holy Scriptures to SUPPORT, The Ladies Room … For Christian Women.
MY CHOICE!
I did not mean The Ladies Room wasn't for Christians. Forget I said anything, this wasn't really that big of a deal.