Martial Arts in southern Maryland???

RodRugg

There is a man on Cobb Island who teaches the ancient art of combat. One time I saw him do a flip and spin around and bust this other guy right in the face with a jar of kerosene. He taught it to some kids down the street and they did it to me behind the Super Fresh. He also taught my neighbor how to make a man bleed with a knife.

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by RodRugg
There is a man on Cobb Island who teaches the ancient art of combat. One time I saw him do a flip and spin around and bust this other guy right in the face with a jar of kerosene. He taught it to some kids down the street and they did it to me behind the Super Fresh. He also taught my neighbor how to make a man bleed with a knife.

Dude, you crack me up.

Pizza Junky

LoL! :biggrin:

So I take it what you mean is that martial arts training is kind of limited down here in southern Maryland huh?

Too funny :cheers:

dum_blonde

What about Tae Kwon Do? I was trying to find that online somewhere in St. Mary's, but to no avail. Perhaps a different search engine would do. Or I could just ask you guys.

jeneisen

Indy Bound
There is one in Wildewood shopping center. Not sure what its called but it used to be in San Souci and it seems to do very well.

RodRugg

Do NOT take the advice about the man on Cobb Island. I went there Saturday to see if he would teach me how to do a jump flip and how to attack a wild dog with torches. This was a bad mistake and I regret it. Please do NOT take this advice. You WILL regret it.