martial arts

Sadhu

Jinxed and Jaded
I've been wanting to start up again. I've trained on and off in bjj, wrestling and muay thai. There doesn't seem to be much of that in the southern maryland area. I can't say I'm really all that big on forms and stuff. Maybe someone is looking for a training partner? Let me know. Thanks.

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Nearest place for any grappling work and Muay Thai the is Lloyd Irving academy up near Andrews AFB.

I'd definintely like to get back into BJJ but that drive up and back is a killer.

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
I'm on dialup. I'll try to take a look at it later from work.

I have a few fight video's and quiet a few training video's BJJ, wrestling, boxing, Muay Thai, that type thing.

If you find someplace to train locally definitely post a message.

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Hey Sadhu, are you serious about this? If you do organize an open mat down here count me in. I'll likely leave a lung at practice from being so out of shape but it will (hopefully) be worth it.

I've boxed, wrestled, and even dabbled in BJJ before, but all the serious training has been in the distant past. Most recently I spent nearly a week at the Las Vegas Combat Club about a year ago working on boxing technique. Yeah, I take strange vacations. :lmao:

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Hey Sadhu, any progress on finding a location that will let you hold an open mat?

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
Hey Guys:

I am looking for somewhere local (Mechanicsville) to have my 11yr old son start in martial arts
Any suggestions?

tugboater

Miller Tang Soo Do Rocks
I've done some Mauy Thai and bJJ myself.I worked out with a few guys from the navy.We trained at maxium but we had to stop due all of them just about getting shipped over seas.I still work out at my house I'am always looking for for more people train with.

L

LimpSnoCone

i'm into bjj,mma,etc.. I've trained some boxing and gi/nogi in the past. I'll be living in SOMD after the new year. Does anybody train at Lloyds in camp springs?

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
i'm into bjj,mma,etc.. I've trained some boxing and gi/nogi in the past. I'll be living in SOMD after the new year. Does anybody train at Lloyds in camp springs?

Used to but the drive is too damn long.

Who all is interested in training together?

I have a friend that's a blue belt in BJJ and a state champ in wrestling that is ALWAYS looking to roll. I know he'd be glad to help us out as well.