Martina Navratilova says it's insane

Hijinx

To make women compete against transgenders who are still biologically men

"unfairness introduced through human action and chemical means should be condemned and outlawed."

"Hundreds of athletes who have changed gender by declaration and limited hormone treatment have already achieved honours as women that were beyond their capabilities as men, especially in sports in which power rather than skill is paramount. McKinnon is just one example."

"I also deplore what seems to be a growing tendency among transgender activists to denounce anyone who argues against them and to label them all as 'transphobes,'" she wrote. "That’s just another form of tyranny

Personally I am in 100% agreement with her.

Reactions: BOP

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.

"unfairness introduced through human action and chemical means should be condemned and outlawed."

"Hundreds of athletes who have changed gender by declaration and limited hormone treatment have already achieved honours as women that were beyond their capabilities as men, especially in sports in which power rather than skill is paramount. McKinnon is just one example."

"I also deplore what seems to be a growing tendency among transgender activists to denounce anyone who argues against them and to label them all as 'transphobes,'" she wrote. "That’s just another form of tyranny

#MeToo

I never took Martina to be an in-your-face member of the gay/lesbian community. She has her preference and - unless I missed some stories - just wanted to be left alone.

I always felt her to be a fearless competitor who wanted to uphold the spirit of (fierce) competition. I think she (rightly) sees this transgender athlete silliness (primarily males participating as females) as a great undoing of everything she competed for (both on & off the tennis court).

Wonder if she'll join the #WalkAway (from the Dems/Left) movement. She certainly wouldn't be the only uncomfortable member of the LG community who wishes the rest of the attached alphabet would just go away.

--- End of line (MCP)

Bobwhite

I agree with her also. I wonder though if some of these women who are complaining about transgender men playing women's sports are the same women who complained about not being allowed to play men's sports.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
I agree with her also. I wonder though if some of these women who are complaining about transgender men playing women's sports are the same women who complained about not being allowed to play men's sports.
I don't think so.......look at the motivations