Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Kyle Busch W
Truex, jr
Harvick
Hamlin
Blaney

We all picked KB, so that's a wash. Unless he wins. Just a few weeks left.

homedepot20

Joey Logano WINNER , Hamlin , TruexJr , Kyle Busch , Keselowski >>> TOP 5

Joey sets himself as 1 of 4 racing for CHAMPIONSHIP at Homestead

homedepot20

Standing AFTER Martinsville
OldHillCrestGuy 103+2=105
Calvcopf 92+6=98 Congrats on Picking WINNER :cheers:
Monello 92+3=95
Stgislander 87+3=90
HomeDepot20 88+2=90

Next Race , Sunday 4 November @ TEXAS

Last edited:

homedepot20

About time you got your lazy old a$$ up and put in your picks. Just cause Buschie boy took the pole you think he is going to win? Go back to your nap now.

NO more napping on Sunday for me , you old fart ! Sunday I work 3-11 . Your the one napping , letting Calvcopf "sneek up " on your tired a$$ :lmao:

stgislander

PREMO Member
Standing AFTER Martinsville
OldHillCrestGuy 103+2=105
Calvcopf 92+6=98 Congrats on Picking WINNER :cheers:
Monello 92+3=95
HomeDepot20 88+2=90
Stgislander 87+2=89

Next Race , Sunday 4 November @ TEXAS

You shorted me a point. Are you trying to keep me behind you?

stgislander

PREMO Member
I'm really surprised that Martin raced Joey as clean as he did in those final laps. I'm not surprised that Joey put a bumper to Martin at the end. I can understand Martin being pissed.

OldHillcrestGuy

NO more napping on Sunday for me , you old fart ! Sunday I work 3-11 . Your the one napping , letting Calvcopf "sneek up " on your tired a$$ :lmao:

That sorry a$$ Logano, my man Truex raced him clean for 6 laps, I never liked Logano and I don't think over the years I have ever picked him. I sure hope that there is revenge in the plans, maybe do a Matt Kenseth move on the $hithead. My Championship season could be in jeopardy, Calcopf really took a chunk of my lead away with picking Logano to win.

stgislander

PREMO Member
That sorry a$$ Logano, my man Truex raced him clean for 6 laps, I never liked Logano and I don't think over the years I have ever picked him. I sure hope that there is revenge in the plans, maybe do a Matt Kenseth move on the $hithead. My Championship season could be in jeopardy, Calcopf really took a chunk of my lead away with picking Logano to win.

With Logano locked in at Homestead, any payback would have to happen there.