Mary Katherine Hamm: "Hope nobody missed leg day...."

BOP

She is hot, and a survivor. Her hub died in a freak accident while raising money for charity. You, really, are disgusting, but carry on with your bad self, or become more informed. You are welcome.

I did not know that. That's a shame.

littlelady

God bless the USA
I did not know that. That's a shame.

It is hard to keep up with what goes on. There is so much these days. Yes, one wonders why things happen, but, I am going with everything happens for a reason. Most of the time, you have to wait for the reason. That sucks.

TCROW

She is hot, and a survivor. Her hub died in a freak accident while raising money for charity. You, really, are disgusting, but carry on with your bad self, or become more informed. You are welcome.

While sad, that doesn't make her less hot. Nor does it exempt her from anyone commenting on her hotness. Perhaps I'll see if she's available for dating. Wowza!

• Haha
Reactions: BOP

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
She is hot, and a survivor. Her hub died in a freak accident while raising money for charity.
I've been a huge fan of MK since forever. Have always thought she was blessed with a trifecta win: beautiful on the outside, beautiful on the inside, and a conservative!

Was crushed to read those few years ago about her husband's death. If I remember correctly they had a young child and she was pregnant when the accident took place.

As her husband was apparently fairly liberal/def Dem, I often wonder how those marriages work. I'm still amazed that mixed religions marriages work. One explanation that I've heard (and seen) is that it may be mixed "in label," but not in practice. So maybe the "branding" each carried (one a strong conservative, one a strong liberal) wasn't as strong as "outsiders" thought.

In any event, a tragic accident. A young wife without a husband, two children without their father.

--- End of line (MCP)

CPUSA

While sad, that doesn't make her less hot. Nor does it exempt her from anyone commenting on her hotness. Perhaps I'll see if she's available for dating. Wowza!
She has a thing for REAL men so that leaves you out...
Maybe you should get a cat?

SamSpade

I'm always reminded of the passage about being 'unequally yoked'

Wow. Not a verse many people are familiar with - I'm impressed.

In this country though, an awful lot of people have a live and let live approach to religion, as opposed to even just a century or more back when even Protestant denominations were leery or hostile to one another, much less their reciprocated hatred of Catholics. Mixed religion marriages don't surprise me, partly because even in ones where they're presumably in the SAME religion, all too often ONE is going to church, and the other isn't, or only has nominal participation - so they might as WELL be different religions.

What WOULD surprise me is mixed religion where a tenet of one of them is - basically - hatred towards the other.

I'm fortunate that my wife and I tend to share a lot of the same political views, but as much as I like to discuss politics, she seriously does not.
Political shows go off when she comes in to the room, especially if two sides are debating. I respect that, as there are a lot of things to do that aren't watching a political program, and I have my own TV. She supports the 2nd Amendment - but forbids guns in the home. Like, ever.

I had a really good friend in a co-worker (who got another - better job) who was almost as politically opposite on issues as I am - but he was reasonable, allowed me to express my views as I allowed him, and we had a lot of other interests in common so we didn't have to always discuss politics. In short - unlike a couple of my blood RELATIVES - I wasn't "the enemy". He was a Hillary supporter, but I wasn't some idiot right wing nut, and I respected him because he explained his views with respect. There was no name-calling.

At my workplace, we have people from all over the world - I'm often amazed by the fact that I can be insulted and ganged up on by my own family for my conservative views, but I can carry a conversation with a Vietnamese co-worker who totally supports Communism without any animosity. Go figure.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Wow. Not a verse many people are familiar with - I'm impressed.

Thanks ... I am constantly reminded of that passage when I am discussing relationships with someone

He / she is like or does / does not do this or that .... um why are you with them

I love them otherwise they so great ... Umm yeah ok

Protestant denominations were leery or hostile to one another, much less their reciprocated hatred of Catholics.

my [now deceased] MIL was raised a Protestant hating Catholic ... luckily it did not rub off on my wife.

She supports the 2nd Amendment - but forbids guns in the home. Like, ever.

My wife is the opposite, when we were 1st dating this Title Company she delt with as part of her JOB had a Compnay Outing at the PG Trap and Skeet Range and she had an invite ... so 6 months into dating she took me skeet shooting .... she was also on the High School Rifle Team and kept a .22 Rifle in her locker on Thurday's for shooting

Last edited: