Mary Katherine Hamm: "Hope nobody missed leg day...."

Hijinx

Of Course Trump wanted to stop the investigation.
The only thing the investigation did was tie up the media with Trump hate for two years and cost us millions of dollars.

No collusion------------------------whats so hard to understand about that?
Can't democrats read? No collusion means no collusion.

They are trying to make it a crime for Trump trying to stop an investigation into something that did not exist.

TCROW

Of Course Trump wanted to stop the investigation.
The only thing the investigation did was tie up the media with Trump hate for two years and cost us millions of dollars.

No collusion------------------------whats so hard to understand about that?
Can't democrats read? No collusion means no collusion.

They are trying to make it a crime for Trump trying to stop an investigation into something that did not exist.

Have you read the report? Or more accurately, has someone read it to you?

PsyOps

Pixelated

Schiff isn't letting the collusion thing go. I swear the delusional world these Trump-haters live in is not part of any rational order in our human domain. So now... obstruction. Certainly there's no proof he put his dog in a cage on the roof of his private jet when traveling. He doesn't appear to have a book of women.

When these things fail it will be as Trans posted in another thread: we believe he is a criminal, therefore he is - impeach.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I'm trying to respond to every time he posts "have you read the report", but I am sure I'm missing some of them. :lol:

most every post I put up last night, like he is some Mensa Candidate [better and smarter than us] for claiming to be reading the report

and the other spurious claim some of us have 'handlers'

TCROW

most every post I put up last night, like he is some Mensa Candidate [better and smarter than us] for claiming to be reading the report

Haven’t read it, have you homefry?

CPUSA

Have you read the report? Or more accurately, has someone read it to you?
We all know YOU haven't.
What prosecution of Trump, his family, or ANY associates was recommended?
Why are you still coming here? A glutton for punishment?

The REAL investigation is about to start.

BOP

I have a handler? Wait, how come I'm always the last to know? Is there any sort of compensation involved?

littlelady

God bless the USA
Damn. She’s hot.

She is hot, and a survivor. Her hub died in a freak accident while raising money for charity. You, really, are disgusting, but carry on with your bad self, or become more informed. You are welcome.

Last edited: