Mary Kay

kk2187

We're cleaning out a storage room for renovations and yeaars ago my mom used to sell Mary Kay and has a bunch left over. Some of it may be expired but I went through and looked at a few things and they didn't have expirations dates.

Anyway, she's planning on throwing all of this out, so if you use Mary Kay and are close to running out of a must have item, I can look through and see if we have it for you.. Other than that, I'll throw it in a box and anyone can take the whole thing, or sort through it.

Abc123

Sending you a PM...

We're cleaning out a storage room for renovations and yeaars ago my mom used to sell Mary Kay and has a bunch left over. Some of it may be expired but I went through and looked at a few things and they didn't have expirations dates.

Anyway, she's planning on throwing all of this out, so if you use Mary Kay and are close to running out of a must have item, I can look through and see if we have it for you.. Other than that, I'll throw it in a box and anyone can take the whole thing, or sort through it.

Nanny Pam

Oh KK, you might be my saving grace!

It's an oldie but goodie. From the "Private Spa Collection"
I believe it's called "Romance" or "Embrace Romance"
Sheer fragrance mist.

I will pay for shipping of course, since I live in Delaware. Please say you have it. :notworthy:peace: