Mary Kay

H

hborror

Anyone on here sell it or buy from someone local? I am in need of new makeup. My mom stoped selling it so PLEASE help :lmao:

H

hborror

MysticalMom said:
:yeahthat: Bare Minerals is the only way to go. Try it! You'll never go back to anything else. Mary Kay makes me break out anyway. :ohwell:

I thought I could only get it on QVC. I have actually bought some eye shadow before from QVC and thought waiting for them to air it was a hassel.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Chicagofan

hborror said:
Anyone on here sell it or buy from someone local? I am in need of new makeup. My mom stoped selling it so PLEASE help :lmao:
Hi Holly,
My daughter just became in involved with Mary Kay. If you would like you can PM me and I will give you her info.

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Chicagofan said:
Hi Holly,
My daughter just became in involved with Mary Kay. If you would like you can PM me and I will give you her info.

:timetodrinkthekoolaid:

K-T7

MysticalMom said:
:yeahthat: Bare Minerals is the only way to go. Try it! You'll never go back to anything else. Mary Kay makes me break out anyway. :ohwell:
yeah i second that...MK even though they claim to have "new ingredients".....it still sux...........if i use their mascara...........my eye's look like piss holes in the snow the next day!! :killingme