Maryland Gov. Hogan to Trump: We Wouldn't Have Botched COVID Tests If It Wasn't for You

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Since the start of the Wuhan coronavirus pandemic earlier this year, Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan (R) has repeatedly said testing is the best way for life to get back to normal. In early April Hogan directed his state to purchase 500,000 COVID tests from South Korea. The problem, however, is it turns out those tests had "flaws" and weren't used.

According to The Washington Post, Hogan dropped $9.46 million for the South Korean tests. Once Hogan's administration realized the tests were ineffective, Hogan reportedly paid the company another $2.5 million to replace the first batch of flawed tests.

To make matters even worse, when it became apparent that the tests were flawed, Hogan and his team reportedly kept testing data and flags from the state legislature, state spending authorities and even the public.

Hogan decided to order tests on his own because he was "frustrated" with the Trump administration, The New York Times reported at the time. Hogan reportedly relied on his wife, Yumi, who is a Korean immigrant, to help broker a deal.

don't you just love how liberal expect someone else to solve their problems for them

GregV814

awwww come on Bann, feel sorry, he had WuHan cancer too.....so we're told...
and he's married to a KOrean...and he's 1/50th black....and his father was Larry Hogan, County Executive in PG County too....when he was 1/51 black...and he had a childhood friend PoppedCorn that carried a rusty 2 X 4....

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
awwww come on Bann, feel sorry, he had WuHan cancer too.....so we're told...
and he's married to a KOrean...and he's 1/50th black....and his father was Larry Hogan, County Executive in PG County too....when he was 1/51 black...and he had a childhood friend PoppedCorn that carried a rusty 2 X 4....
He and his cabinet totally, royally effed up in their unemployment response this year, too. It was a collossal screw up. :rolleyes: Maryland is going to suck even worse he gets done with it.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Hogan epitomizes the hatred from anti-Trump thugs. Putting up with it for 4 years, I've kind of come to expect it rather than be surprised by it. What's really bothersome is Hogan is running the state that I live in, and is making decisions that impact our lives; and would go against anything he believes would be in support of Trump, no matter how good it might be for this state, simply because he doesn't like the guy. Then, to shun any responsibility in his own actions in response to COVID by blaming Trump for not doing his job.

For crying out loud Hogan, you blew $9.46 million of our taxes on flawed tests from Korea, so you could line the pockets of people in your wife's home country. Do you think we're too stupid to know this? Trump did what he was supposed to do... assemble a team and provide advice, then let states decide how they handle the virus. You damn Trump-haters ran around calling Trump a dictator, then when he acted in the exact opposite manner, you blame him for not acting like a dictator.

Hogan is a disgrace and a damn fool for running his foolish mouth without considering the sentiments of Marylanders. Hatred causes people to act in insane ways. And Hogan is insane. I will vote for a democrat before I vote for him.

herb749

Hogan epitomizes the hatred from anti-Trump thugs. Putting up with it for 4 years, I've kind of come to expect it rather than be surprised by it. What's really bothersome is Hogan is running the state that I live in, and is making decisions that impact our lives; and would go against anything he believes would be in support of Trump, no matter how good it might be for this state, simply because he doesn't like the guy. Then, to shun any responsibility in his own actions in response to COVID by blaming Trump for not doing his job.

For crying out loud Hogan, you blew $9.46 million of our taxes on flawed tests from Korea, so you could line the pockets of people in your wife's home country. Do you think we're too stupid to know this? Trump did what he was supposed to do... assemble a team and provide advice, then let states decide how they handle the virus. You damn Trump-haters ran around calling Trump a dictator, then when he acted in the exact opposite manner, you blame him for not acting like a dictator.

Hogan is a disgrace and a damn fool for running his foolish mouth without considering the sentiments of Marylanders. Hatred causes people to act in insane ways. And Hogan is insane. I will vote for a democrat before I vote for him.

He has no shot at a higher office. He's burned his republican bridges and the democrats won't vote for him either.

PsyOps

Pixelated
He has no shot at a higher office. He's burned his republican bridges and the democrats won't vote for him either.

Do you think he knows this? I think he's oblivious to how he's crapped all over his political career.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I was 100% with you until this statement. Wouldn't you rather write a Republican in, but unlike idiot Hogan, a real-live person?

It was a rhetorical statement. If he's on the ballot, I am not voting for him. I'll write in, vote for the democrat, or abstain before I vote for him.

When it comes to having a democrat or him sitting in any office, I see no difference.

Hijinx

Larry Hogan did one thing for Maryland when he was wlected.
He stopped the wild spending and taxing spree that O'Malley was on.

O'Malley was stealing from every fund Maryland and raising taxes like a madman, that did stop.

Fat Larry wants to give advice to Trump let me give a piece of advice to Fat Larry.
GTF out of the Republican party. Join any party you like but GTF out of our party.

stgislander

PREMO Member
GTF out of the Republican party. Join any party you like but GTF out of our party.
That would be a good topic for another thread. Who is Rep Party... really. The establishment-type Reps (like the Lincoln Project folks, Hogan, and Tranny) think they are the real Rep Party. The folks in the flyover states that keep the seats in Congress filled think they are. There's a huge disconnect there.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Larry's also trending on Twitter for this:

So for his COVID comments in these Twitter threads (and other acts of inanity) that amply and ably demonstrate his massive #TDS (and other things) let me raise a glass and propose a toast to our governor. Hey, Larry...:

--- End of line (MCP)

Last edited:

BOP

Larry's also trending on Twitter for this:

So for his COVID comments in these Twitter threads (and other acts of inanity) that amply and ably demonstrate his massive #TDS (and other things) let me raise a glass and propose a toast to our governor (IAW the beer's name, of course):

View attachment 153367

--- End of line (MCP)

I think Fat Larry's drunk. Again. Still.

Bann

PREMO Member

I believe you may be right. His fat a** and triple neck won't get any support

Bann

PREMO Member
Up until the Ronastuff I gave him a pass for the most part but he has shown his true colors lately and it ain't pretty.
Larry Hogan did one thing for Maryland when he was wlected.
He stopped the wild spending and taxing spree that O'Malley was on.

O'Malley was stealing from every fund Maryland and raising taxes like a madman, that did stop.

Fat Larry wants to give advice to Trump let me give a piece of advice to Fat Larry.

He's damn sure shown his true colors. Freaking slap happy full of himself. I drove into Annapolis last month to meet a friend for dinner and there were these huge neon blinking signs telling me how to conduct myself. Wear the mask, wash my hands, :blahblah: :rolleyes:

Just what I wanted - my daddy wagging his finger at me telling me to mind my manners before I went out on a Friday night.

I gave that sign a big old sign of my own. :jet:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

The Republican party IS his party. YOU are the RINO, not him.

It's like squish Dems going, "AOC and those other Marxists aren't real Democrats." Yeah, sis, they are. YOU are the dinosaur; they are the Democrat party leaders.

The leaders ARE the party. YOU are a minion. If you disagree with them fundamentally, it's you who is the RINO or DINO, not them.