Maryland Saddle Assn

Anyplace Farm

As a member, are you supposed to get a membership card or do they just keep note of your membership on their books?

Also (and this is not necessarily specific to this assn), are there any local shows that are done indoors in MD during the winter months?

W

WhoCares

As a member, are you supposed to get a membership card or do they just keep note of your membership on their books?

Also (and this is not necessarily specific to this assn), are there any local shows that are done indoors in MD during the winter months?

Depends on what you consider local.

Equilibrilium has a indoor series that is up in PG County.

St. Mary's has two barns that have indoor series.

I am not completely sure about Calvert, and Charles county.

mistymoofwf

live to ride

MSA does not give out membership card MHSA does. and yes you are sapost to get a card when you register with MHSA

Anyplace Farm

Depends on what you consider local.

Equilibrilium has a indoor series that is up in PG County.

St. Mary's has two barns that have indoor series.

I am not completely sure about Calvert, and Charles county.

Definition of local: unrated. Just looking for some good indoor shows with good footing. And would want to know if any of them are governed by a specific assn.

Is Equilibrium a decent place?

Sparks

Definition of local: unrated. Just looking for some good indoor shows with good footing. And would want to know if any of them are governed by a specific assn.

I haven't been in Equlibrium's indoor in a thousand years but it use to have chips for footing, quite slippery and it was kind of narrow.

Hidden Springs in Lothian has a winter series. I've not yet been but the indoor is HUGE.

Frying Pan has nice winter schooling shows in VA and I think Country Hill near Westminster has a nice winter series too. Are you in So. MD?

Last edited:

mistymoofwf

live to ride

Equilibrium does most of their shows out side. their indoor is kinda small so they have been holding their shows out side the last time i went it was freezing it was windy and cold and dark and we were out side.