Maryland

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Blue Crab Weather.jpg

Hijinx

I just hope the Blue crab is more plentiful this year than last.
The blue crab has become expensive and is getting into class of Kaviar at it's expense.

I certainly cannot afford to buy them and have to catch my own to enjoy them.

NextJen

Raisin cane
The blue crab has become expensive and is getting into class of Kaviar at it's expense.

Sad part is, even if they are more plentiful the price will remain high because the watermen will have to pay a huge increase in fuel to be out there harvesting them.

Hijinx

Sad part is, even if they are more plentiful the price will remain high because the watermen will have to pay a huge increase in fuel to be out there harvesting them.
Like I posted $4.29 this morning at the store. I heard it was $4.19 at Wawa. We will be lucky if it isn't $10.00 before summer. Watch the food prices and scarcity go up.
The farmers may have to mortgage the farm to put diesel in their tractors and fertilizer on their fields.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

It’s funny that it’s an invasive species in Europe that the can’t figure out what to do with. Even funnier is that we import people to pick crabs on the eastern shore.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
It displays another issue, the people that we import to run things over in the beach towns, a lot of them are from are Ukrainian.