Mascara

Hey guys I need a good mascara. Something that doesn't flake, smudge, or gradually rub off during the day.

Any suggestions?

Hey guys I need a good mascara. Something that doesn't flake, smudge, or gradually rub off during the day.

Any suggestions?

Exact Lash by Maybelline... do a search on it here... there are many fans of this specific mascara including "The Best Lashes All-around" diva, Pixie...:yay:

K

kris31280

I am madly in love with the Vivid Impact by Max Factor mascara.

You've seen it, I'm sure... it's the one that has the base color and the highlighting color and it looks completely wacky...

I wear the burning bordeaux and hot pink one, the highlight is hot pink but you can't tell that when you put it on, and it really makes my eyes pop.

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
Well, how did it go Friday? :tap: BTW, your hair looks BEAUTIFUL!!!

Wonderful, he thought it looked great.
I do have to figure out how she curled my hair to make it look like that, I haven't quite got it down yet and whatever hairspray she used my hair stayed till the next morning but the stuff I use doesn't hold it for 2 hours. :lmao:

S

soulonfirex05

great lash mascara, waterproof 'blackest black,' and it's cheap too - go to Wal Mart, it's no more then $4 :)

Prdmommaofthree

Any suggestions?

i've never had any problem with my ultimate mascara from mary kay

and i just realized i responded to this thread again...lol...guess no more late nights for me or cold meds

Lancome mascaras have always been my favorites especially Definicils. Clinique makes a nice one too...can't remember the name of it at the moment though. Dark green tube.

butterfly08

great lash mascara, waterproof 'blackest black,' and it's cheap too - go to Wal Mart, it's no more then $4 :)

That mascara is really good if you want super dark, noticable lashes. I just they would come out with a 'blackest black' mascara that has the covergirl lash exact brush... I think Covergirl lash exact is pretty good too.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Use a lash primer such as Smashbox Layer and then apply your mascara. What works best for me is Mac Zoomlast in Zoomblack or Stila Major lash in Black.

CG Lash Blast :yay: I think this is the first CG mascara I've liked. The only thing that I'm not too crazy about it the tip of the brush....it's a bit wide and awkward when trying to get the inner and outher corner lashes.

CG Lash Blast :yay: I think this is the first CG mascara I've liked. The only thing that I'm not too crazy about it the tip of the brush....it's a bit wide and awkward when trying to get the inner and outher corner lashes.
And the wear is da bomb too. :yay:

Hales

what about eye liner...my black eye liner that i put on my bottom eye lid always comes off or runs it never fails...I use covergirl glide eye liner. Any tricks to make your eye liner last longer or not run? That would be the cats a$$ if so =]

Christy

b*tch rocket
what about eye liner...my black eye liner that i put on my bottom eye lid always comes off or runs it never fails...I use covergirl glide eye liner. Any tricks to make your eye liner last longer or not run? That would be the cats a$$ if so =]

The Bare Minerals eye liners are fantastic. :yay:

As for mascara, I can't use anything but Dior Show mascara. All of the other stuff makes my eyes itch and water.

barncat

I love my MAC eyeliner, been using the darn thing for 3 years now and probably have another years worth left, definately worth every penny I spent on it. I also bought some Smashbox mascara back in December and I love it, but it looks like I need a new one and I'm not sure how much it costs, it came with a set I purchased at Ulta.

H

HouseCat

I've worn CG (With the curved brush) for years. Haven't found anything better.