Theist
Please list business still requiring masks to AVOID shopping at locally

Dollar General
Target
CVS
Walgreens
Ulta

Are all maintaining mask wearing according to WAPO

I encourage all others to boycott these businesses appealing to the Marxist virtue signaling and support freedom of choice and science

TPD

the poor dad
Harris Teeter still maintaining masks wearing indefinitely
I've never gone in there. Now, I guess I never will.
Harris Teeter was the only grocery store I could go in unmasked without anyone saying anything to me so not sure this is entirely correct. Corporate policy my keep masks but locally (California location) management has not enforced it at least for the last 3 months.

zar

Theist
Harris Teeter was the only grocery store I could go in unmasked without anyone saying anything to me so not sure this is entirely correct. Corporate policy my keep masks but locally (California location) management has not enforced it at least for the last 3 months.

that’s good toknow, all the stores I listed are cooperate policies from news articles. Feel free to correct me for local stores if that’s the case

General Lee

Please list business still requiring masks to AVOID shopping at locally

Dollar General
Target
CVS
Walgreens
Ulta

Are all maintaining mask wearing according to WAPO

I encourage all others to boycott these businesses appealing to the Marxist virtue signaling and support freedom of choice and science
You all are some whiney people. Good Lord you need to find something better to do with yourselves

zar

Theist
You all are some whiney people. Good Lord you need to find something better to do with yourselves

Yet you’re the one whining in my thread categorizing a group of people that need to “find something better to do” cliche that means absolutely nothing, I think everyone involved in this thread and taking the 5 seconds to post see this as a valuable use of time. Take your own advice, perhaps the four masks you’re wearing are cutting off your oxygen supply and you’re not able to realize the stupidity of your post. Just a thought.

zar

Theist
You mentioned getting your info from WAPO. I wouldn't trust that source.
Fair enough, the comment sections are an absolute circus. Many of our looney friends up north are in shock and dismay that the magic face clothes are no longer required.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Lowe's is still requiring employees to mask, but there is no enforcement of the signage asking customers to mask.

KingFish

Nothing to see here
It was great to go into LEDOs for dinner without a mask and then to Walmart without a mast. Overwhelming majority wore masks but a few select people including myself did not wear a mask and felt great. I could see clearly without my glasses fogging up. :)

General Lee

Will you still be wearing your mask?
Yep, when its appropriate. I don't see the big deal really. I try and respect that everyone has their own opinions on matters, but to worry about specific store policies is trivial. If I need a jar of mayonnaise and a certain store has certain policies in place, I have no problem, I walk in get what I need and carry on with life. I'm not consuming my time with screw these masks, F these masks, burn these masks........ Oh crap this store still requires a mask. Big deal.

Last edited:

General Lee

Yet you’re the one whining in my thread categorizing a group of people that need to “find something better to do” cliche that means absolutely nothing, I think everyone involved in this thread and taking the 5 seconds to post see this as a valuable use of time. Take your own advice, perhaps the four masks you’re wearing are cutting off your oxygen supply and you’re not able to realize the stupidity of your post. Just a thought.
I'm breathing just fine. I carry on with life no problem.