Mask Report

ontheriver

Dyson's is very convenient for me and I have always given them my business. I will continue to do so no matter their mask policy. When I'm going the other way I'll go to Ridge Hardware.

You see, Tipsy, for me it's about the business. I am no one's police. Any big retailer that continues to be the mask police will not get my business. They will not be my police. Peace

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
I want the social distancing kept in place in stores. Back off!

:duel:
Except for when I ask, very nicely mind you, if someone taller than me (which is everyone, including all of you) would please help me reach something on the top shelf.

Then you may get closer than 6 ft. NOT in the check-out line.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
My sister!!!!

Although if the shelves seems rickety, I've been known to go fetch a broom or other implement to nudge an item along :)
😂

I'm 5'2". Years ago, I was at the dollar store in Wildewood and this tiny little 4' something woman asked me to get something off the shelf for her. I guess she thought I was tall. 😂

glhs837

Power with Control
😂

I'm 5'2". Years ago, I was at the dollar store in Wildewood and this tiny little 4' something woman asked me to get something off the shelf for her. I guess she thought I was tall. 😂

In the country of the blind........

Bonehead

One of the Dyson gals was very sick with Covid, they almost lost her, and they're still not sure what the residual effects if the whole thing will be. I think they will be very cautious, requiring masks, for a LOOOOOONG time.
Which one of the "gals" was it I know most of them.