Mask Report

DaSDGuy

FYI. In desperation to locate something I stopped in to Ollie's on Friday, June 4th, and they still require masks. I made an immediate about face and I was gone. I will look elsewhere.

ontheriver

FYI. In desperation to locate something I stopped in to Ollie's on Friday, June 4th, and they still require masks. I made an immediate about face and I was gone. I will look elsewhere.

My pool store is a locally owned business. I've said it before... small business will get my money, mask or not. Big business, not so much. You do what you believe and I'm right behind you.

PeoplesElbow

They do? I've been in there without, a couple of times.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Just got back from the dermatologist. Masks in full force. And a temperature check.
I'm thinking this is a bit extreme. It's not a "doctor's" office, the ill don't go there, and the chance of coming across an immune-compromised person in there is no greater than going to the grocery or hardware store.

cricketmd

Target Optical requires masks. I can understand that since your are literally face-to-face with them.
I agree but hard to fit the new glasses correctly. I went back to my eye place and refitted my new glasses/frames twice. Glasses fit great there but at home different and slides down my nose. I realized it was because the glasses were stopping at the mask bridge on nose. lol

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I agree but hard to fit the new glasses correctly. I went back to my eye place and refitted my new glasses/frames twice. Glasses fit great there but at home different and slides down my nose. I realized it was because the glasses were stopping at the mask bridge on nose. lol
They let me take it off for that and to take my contacts in & out.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
hi there, long time no see.

TPD

the poor dad
I got got last week at the courthouse in Leonardtown. Finally decided it was time to get my notary renewed after a year of expiration, though still legal because of the state of emergency. Got to the front door of the courthouse and saw no mask sign - oh great because I’d didn’t have one anyway! As soon as I walk in there is the officer pulling out the thermometer. Takes my temperature, which I thought has already been determined to prove nothing. Theater. Then he proceeds to ask questions- do you have symptoms, have you been around anyone with symptoms, have you traveled anywhere, blah blah blah. I answer no and start walking towards security to empty my pockets thinking I had passed the test. Nope - one more question took me by surprise- have you bee vaccinated? I answer no and continue taking keys out of pocket to put through security. Officer states I need a mask. I ignore him and try to continue on. He asks if I have a mask and I answer no. He states he has a mask for me and I must wear one since I Haven’t been vaccinated. WTF! So I’ve been 15 months without a mask and now I have to wear one after the mandate has been lifted. It took me by surprise so I wasn’t prepared to come back at him. I was pissed but put the diaper on and got my notary renewed. In and out in less than 10 minutes. It’s all theater and it’s all BS!

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
: howdy: