Mask Report

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
It gives all the people still wearing masks time to adjust to and process the "new normal".
Yeah - some people are wearing those masks like badges of HONOR.

This is going to sound racist - but I've noticed a higher volume of black people vs white people in the stores wearing masks. In the white people, I'm noticing a higher volume of older people. (older than I am - which is 62 - so they might be in their 70's?)

Is there something I'm missing?

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

This is going to sound racist - but I've noticed a higher volume of black people vs white people in the stores wearing masks. In the white people, I'm noticing a higher volume of older people. (older than I am - which is 62 - so they might be in their 70's?)

Black people don't want to be recognizable?

Kinnakeet

Black people believe anything the Gubermintsays

mitzi

I started my current job just as masking went into effect. I've been meeting new people related to the business for the last few weeks. Some, like myself, should keep them on as long as possible. :twitch:

I'm going to need to apply makeup again. With sunglasses and a mask on, I didn't bother :lmao:

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces

The three black ladies in my husband's office aren't vaccinated and wear masks still because they think the vaccine will make everyone grow beaver tails. My husband thought it was a joke when he'd come into work and they'd ask if he has started growing a beaver tail. Now that it's daily and has been going on for weeks, it seems like they are being serious.