Mask Wearing Will Remain Mandatory Even After a COVID Vaccine

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

As we have repeatedly highlighted, despite the original lockdown and social distancing rules being introduced on the basis of ‘getting back to normal’, we’re now being told life will never return to normal.

In a CNN article written by their international security editor Nick Paton Walsh, the author asserted that the mandatory wearing of masks will become “permanent,” “just part of life,” and that the public would need to “come to terms with it.”

Earlier this month, a senior U.S. Army official said that there’ll probably never be a return to “normal” post-COVID and that rules such as social distancing and mask wearing will likely become permanent.

Billionaire philanthropist Bill Gates also warned that the world won’t return to normal until there is widespread take up of a second coronavirus vaccine and that this could take years.

The idea that life will never return to pre-corona normality is also being pushed by globalist bodies like the World Economic Forum, which has promoted the necessity of exploiting the pandemic to implement a “great reset.”

Anybody who thinks a vaccine will allow things to go back to normal need to educate themselves on how viruses work and look at the flu vaccine process every year with the understanding that will be exactly how a COVID19 vaccine process would work.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Anybody who thinks a vaccine will allow things to go back to normal need to educate themselves

Things are Never going back to ' normal '

Authoritarians see this as an opportunity for a power grab
Leftists are pushing for the ' Great Reset ' of Capitalism

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Anybody who thinks a vaccine will allow things to go back to normal need to educate themselves on how viruses work and look at the flu vaccine process every year with the understanding that will be exactly how a COVID19 vaccine process would work.
That's true, but no one has worn a mask for non-Covid-19 flu in the past, other than hospital workers. I see the use of masks slowly fading away, regardless of mandates. People are just tired of them, and if Covid is to be treated like any other flu in the future, why mandate masks?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I see the use of masks slowly fading away, regardless of mandates.

Not it Biden is elected, but I see until people's rights are reaffirmed by the courts States run by Democrats will continue lockin g down their states

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
A year from now....

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I feel the same and I think it should be left to the individual to decide if they want the vaccine. There is zero chance they will develop a 'one and done' vaccine for this crud.
Exactly. Its just another try-and-see vaccine every year. No thanks.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I never had a vaccine shot either, until this year. But my circumstances have changed a bit with dad. I'm not worried about catching the flu myself, but would feel really bad if I passed it on to him and the other residents at his home, so I got the flu and pneumonia shots.

I never had a vaccine shot either, until this year. But my circumstances have changed a bit with dad. I'm not worried about catching the flu myself, but would feel really bad if I passed it on to him and the other residents at his home, so I got the flu and pneumonia shots.
Makes total sense to me! I am not a extremist, however, I take necessary precautions to lessen my chances of exposure so that I do not bring it home to mom. My bro on the other hand is an extremist and is pretty much a hermit from the world so he believes a vaccine will save us all. I think he knows better, but to admit it out loud means he will hermit until death.

22AcaciaAve

I don't think mask wearing will be mandated post-pandemic, but I do believe it will become more of the norm than prior. I believe it will depend on what businesses want to mandate. All businesses have the right to set down dress code regulations. I can see grocery stores, big box stores, government buildings permanently requiring masks to enter their establishments. Smaller bars and restaurants will most likely be a little more relaxed with their rules.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I don't think mask wearing will be mandated post-pandemic, but I do believe it will become more of the norm than prior. I believe it will depend on what businesses want to mandate. All businesses have the right to set down dress code regulations. I can see grocery stores, big box stores, government buildings permanently requiring masks to enter their establishments. Smaller bars and restaurants will most likely be a little more relaxed with their rules.
Not sure I agree with this. If it's not a requirement from the local or state government, no one will wear them. If a local store requires them, I can see their business dropping off real fast. People are just tired and fed up with the masks. If not required, they won't be worn. If I have a choice between two restaurants and one requires a mask, I won't be going to the one requiring the mask. Stand outside any store and watch as people walk out; the very first thing they do as they walk out the door is rip the mask off.

And as was said earlier, the power hungry controllers may force a mandate just because they can.

gunsmoke

As we have repeatedly highlighted, despite the original lockdown and social distancing rules being introduced on the basis of ‘getting back to normal’, we’re now being told life will never return to normal.

In a CNN article written by their international security editor Nick Paton Walsh, the author asserted that the mandatory wearing of masks will become “permanent,” “just part of life,” and that the public would need to “come to terms with it.”

Earlier this month, a senior U.S. Army official said that there’ll probably never be a return to “normal” post-COVID and that rules such as social distancing and mask wearing will likely become permanent.

Billionaire philanthropist Bill Gates also warned that the world won’t return to normal until there is widespread take up of a second coronavirus vaccine and that this could take years.

The idea that life will never return to pre-corona normality is also being pushed by globalist bodies like the World Economic Forum, which has promoted the necessity of exploiting the pandemic to implement a “great reset.”

Wait, I thought the opinion of the brain dead cult was that we were "turning the corner"?

Wait, I thought the opinion of the brain dead cult was the the virus is "just going to go away"?

Wait, I thought the opinion of the brain dead cult was that the virus will cease to be a story on Nov 4th?

NOW, your opinion is that the virus will last forever because it is a power grab by the elitists---they ones you don't like as opposed to the one you prostrate yourselves before?

22AcaciaAve

Not sure I agree with this. If it's not a requirement from the local or state government, no one will wear them. If a local store requires them, I can see their business dropping off real fast. People are just tired and fed up with the masks. If not required, they won't be worn. If I have a choice between two restaurants and one requires a mask, I won't be going to the one requiring the mask. Stand outside any store and watch as people walk out; the very first thing they do as they walk out the door is rip the mask off.

And as was said earlier, the power hungry controllers may force a mandate just because they can.

That's why I said the smaller establishments like bars and restaurants will be less likely to require them, especially at first. Same with smaller stores. But big establishments like grocery chains, liquor chains, and the Wal Mart's of the world could do it. It will be just like seat belt mandates. I was around when they became mandatory and people bitched about them just as much as they do masks. Eventually though, more and more people began to conform to the point now where you will be hard pressed to find anyone who doesn't use them. Same way with smoking indoors. There was a time when it was tyranny to ban smoking in offices, public buildings, and then restaurants/bars. Now it seems ridiculous to remember when you could do that indoors. It's always that way with altering public behavior. It takes time but if you push it long enough, eventually it takes hold. You might be right that it will take a mandate, but I could see some large stores going there on there own if they think it might protect their staff. And I certainly see government and public buildings doing it on their own. If not, maybe you will see a mandate requiring them.

BOP

Wait, I thought the opinion of the brain dead cult was that we were "turning the corner"?

Wait, I thought the opinion of the brain dead cult was the the virus is "just going to go away"?

Wait, I thought the opinion of the brain dead cult was that the virus will cease to be a story on Nov 4th?

NOW, your opinion is that the virus will last forever because it is a power grab by the elitists---they ones you don't like as opposed to the one you prostrate yourselves before?
There you go thinking again. What have we told you about that?

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

I have absolutely NO plans for a vaccine. Never had a flu shot either. Nope!
Must be a student of history.

There is hope. We can learn from history and enact that famous dictum after World War II; it should never happen again. Perhaps our politicians should mediate upon the Nuremberg Code of guidelines for determining what constitutes a war crime and UNESCO, (The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization. Of which the United States is a founding member in 1945), Universal Declaration on Bioethics and Human Rights Article 6. Which is also posted on the National Institute of Health's website.

Nuremberg Code:
  1. The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential.
  2. The experiment should be such as to yield fruitful results for the good of society, unprocurable by other methods or means of study, and not random and unnecessary in nature.
  3. The experiment should be so designed and based on the results of animal experimentation and a knowledge of the natural history of the disease or other problem under study that the anticipated results will justify the performance of the experiment.
  4. The experiment should be so conducted as to avoid all unnecessary physical and mental suffering and injury.
  5. No experiment should be conducted where there is an a prior reason to believe that death or disabling injury will occur; except, perhaps, in those experiments where the experimental physicians also serve as subjects.
  6. The degree of risk to be taken should never exceed that determined by the humanitarian importance of the problem to be solved by the experiment.
  7. Proper preparations should be made and adequate facilities provided to protect the experimental subject against even remote possibilities of injury, disability, or death.
  8. The experiment should be conducted only by scientifically qualified persons. The highest degree of skill and care should be required through all stages of the experiment of those who conduct or engage in the experiment.
  9. During the course of the experiment the human subject should be at liberty to bring the experiment to an end if he has reached the physical or mental state where continuation of the experiment seems to him to be impossible.
  10. During the course of the experiment the scientist in charge must be prepared to terminate the experiment at any stage, if he has probable cause to believe, in the exercise of the good faith, superior skill and careful judgment required of him that a continuation of the experiment is likely to result in injury, disability, or death to the experimental subject.
UNESCO Universal Declaration on Bioethics and Human Rights: Article 6 – Consent
  1. Any preventive, diagnostic and therapeutic medical intervention is only to be carried out with the prior, free and informed consent of the person concerned, based on adequate information. The consent should, where appropriate, be express and may be withdrawn by the person concerned at any time and for any reason without disadvantage or prejudice.
  2. Scientific research should only be carried out with the prior, free, express and informed consent of the person concerned. The information should be adequate, provided in a comprehensible form and should include modalities for withdrawal of consent. Consent may be withdrawn by the person concerned at any time and for any reason without any disadvantage or prejudice. Exceptions to this principle should be made only in accordance with ethical and legal standards adopted by States, consistent with the principles and provisions set out in this Declaration, in particular in Article 27, and international human rights law.
  3. In appropriate cases of research carried out on a group of persons or a community, additional agreement of the legal representatives of the group or community concerned may be sought. In no case should a collective community agreement or the consent of a community leader or other authority substitute for an individual’s informed consent.
The Nuremberg Code and UNESCO Universal Declaration on Bioethics and Human Rights Article 6 make for sobering reading when it comes to governmental mandates or ideas in the pipeline regarding COVID19. Just think of face masks (especially for children), social distancing, travel restrictions, work restrictions, immunity passports and ideas about giving people a rushed out unlicensed vaccine for COVID19, (which will be indemnified. The makers of, and those that give, the vaccine), which has not been assessed for the long-term side effects.

The cult-like nature of the Brave New Normal that is COVID19 is insidiously pervading more and more aspects of our lives, with seemingly less and less science to back it up, and curiously being seen by those in power as an opportunity to reshape our society, not for our good, but for the good of those in power. Perhaps we should all think about what all this means for us, our children, our grandchildren and the Republic in the US and wider world?

Article 5 is also telling.

Article 5: Autonomy and individual responsibility

The autonomy of persons to make decisions, while taking responsibility for those decisions and respecting the autonomy of others, is to be respected. For persons who are not capable of exercising autonomy, special measures are to be taken to protect their rights and interests.

Louise

I have worn a mask three times since this Chinese COVID hoax started. Two times to the dentist and one time to vote. I refuse to wear one, otherwise. This mask thing is a hoax of the highest order. It is called controlling the people. I am lucky that hub will go to the store in a mask to get what we need. I refuse to do that. My husband is a Marine, and will do whatever it takes. He is an ultra runner, and runs for the fallen. patriot: God bless the USA.

https://www.22toomany.com/