Maskless is Dangerous!

TPD

the poor dad
Well trying to make people wear a mask could cause you to get your ass kicked. This is one of the reasons I told my employees from the very beginning not to say anything to maskless customers. We are not the mask police!

Dakota

~~~~~~~
When they have to go up your nose 3 damn inches to determine if you have the virus - I have to take pause. In fact, a doctor even said the test is faulty. It was developed in 2015 and a virus should be in the saliva. We have a very bad flu - period! But here is the good thing, 98ish percent of the people will survive. :larry:

I see the writing on the wall. Mandatory vaccines or you don't fly, buy, go to school or work!

We cannot let them get away with this.

I think this is the biggest con ever committed on the citizens.

tuffenuff2

What I don't get is why it's only your mouth that supposedly has to be covered when they go up your nose for the test !!!!!!????

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
It's only a matter of time....

BernieP

Resident PIA
I am fairly certain that in all of the executive orders that have been issued it is the nose and mouth that have to be covered.
Yep, it's face covering, not just the mouth.
So many thoughts that can only get me in trouble.
Brave group, 8 on 1, run when the cops come, but kick the guy after he is sucker punched. Now where have we seen that before?

The other thing is that people don't seem to grasp, no matter how you feel about the orders, the employees or management have to ask you to leave or comply. You aren't the one who will be fined or threatened with time in jail. It's not your business, or job, that is at risk.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm thinking masks aren't the problem so much as the local talent and their gang violence tendencies. There isn't enough money in the world that could get me to run an anything in Glen Burnie or even set foot in that shithole.

mdff21

President Elect Biden stated yesterday that "masks will be mandatory for the first 100 days I am in office"

TPD

the poor dad
The other thing is that people don't seem to grasp, no matter how you feel about the orders, the employees or management have to ask you to leave or comply. You aren't the one who will be fined or threatened with time in jail. It's not your business, or job, that is at risk.

I could be wrong but according to Hogan’s executive order, I as the business owner only need to put a sign on the door saying masks required. My employees do not need to enforce it. If someone reads it differently please let me know. CDC guidelines even state that employees should NOT tell customers to put a mask on. Gestapopo has scared most businesses owners into doing things that are NOT required by executive orders. That is what the health department and I are arguing about now. But again, if someone reads it differently please tell me. I just don’t understand employers who are putting their employees in an uncomfortable position to enforce something that they are not required to do.

So let me repeat - I as a business owner cannot be fined if you the customer come into my store without a mask. If you read the order differently please point it out to me.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Also, keep in mind if they do try and enforce it, they might get their butts kicked.

PeoplesElbow

I saw two old men fussing at each other because one thought the other coming I to the store didnt put his mask on soon enough.

What was really funny is one was driving a Kia Soul absolutely stuffed to the gills with junk, the other was driving a Ford Festiva also packed to the gills with junk.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
So let me repeat - I as a business owner cannot be fined if you the customer come into my store without a mask. If you read the order differently please point it out to me.
Lowe's sent an email to all employees that we are to encourage mask wearing with signage, but employees are not to mention it to customers, just keep our distance.

TPD

the poor dad
Lowe's sent an email to all employees that we are to encourage mask wearing with signage, but employees are not to mention it to customers, just keep our distance.

Thx for that tidbit of info because I was going to do some reconnaissance in Lowes today to strengthen my case with the health department.