Maskless is Dangerous!

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
President Elect Biden stated yesterday that "masks will be mandatory for the first 100 days I am in office"
Because on day 101, he'll whip out his trusty magic wand and make it all fixy fixy.

TPD

the poor dad
No. My unapproachable bitch face still shines through the mask. :lol:

Is that different than resting bitch face?

The science is settled on this....according to CNN...

On an average reading, the software will register a face at 97% neutral. But there's about 3% of an underlying expression, Macbeth explained. That 3% is made of emotions that show traces of sadness, happiness or anger, for example.
"We see that people who have this RBF expression [have] double the amount of emotionality expressed," she said. Those afflicted with RBF may show a jump of trace emotions as high as 6% and most of the emotion expressed is of contempt: the feeling that something is worthless or deserving scorn.
Subtle facial expressions like a slightly pulled-back lip or squinting eyes are read as contempt, Macbeth said.

Kinnakeet

Well trying to make people wear a mask could cause you to get your ass kicked. This is one of the reasons I told my employees from the very beginning not to say anything to maskless customers. We are not the mask police!

The suspects, who were only described as black males, fled before officers arrived. Im surprised at this...lmao

BernieP

Resident PIA
I could be wrong but according to Hogan’s executive order, I as the business owner only need to put a sign on the door saying masks required. My employees do not need to enforce it. If someone reads it differently please let me know. CDC guidelines even state that employees should NOT tell customers to put a mask on. Gestapopo has scared most businesses owners into doing things that are NOT required by executive orders. That is what the health department and I are arguing about now. But again, if someone reads it differently please tell me. I just don’t understand employers who are putting their employees in an uncomfortable position to enforce something that they are not required to do.

So let me repeat - I as a business owner cannot be fined if you the customer come into my store without a mask. If you read the order differently please point it out to me.
I can only state what I've heard from restaurant / tavern owners and operators.
They face fines, shut down and jail time if they are found to not be in compliance.
They can / must request you wear a mask when not seated (eating and drinking)
Of course the enforcement is slick as well, they serve the individual at their home, if they do come into the establishment, it's with law enforcement.

Toxick

Splat
What I don't get is why it's only your mouth that supposedly has to be covered when they go up your nose for the test !!!!!!????

Your nose is also supposed to be covered.

I immediately assume that anyone with their mouth covered, and not their nose, is about as smart as a box of plastic paper-clips.

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
Your nose is also supposed to be covered.

I immediately assume that anyone with their mouth covered, and not their nose, is about as smart as a box of plastic paper-clips.
I would assume that microscopic particles can be absorbed through the membranes of the eyes also, so that is why I advocate for wearing masks over your eyes too. Particularly when driving on rt235 in St Mary's county!:roflmao:

Toxick

Splat
I would assume that microscopic particles can be absorbed through the membranes of the eyes also

The mask isn't for the protection of the wearer, but for the people with whom they may come into contact.

IOW: It's not to keep your filthy diseased ass from catching it - it's to keep you from spreading your nasty ass contagions and fluids amongst the good clean people whose only mistake was to cross paths with a disgusting disease-spreading goblin-****er - and if your mask is pulled down below your contaminated unholy blight of a nose, it totally defeats the purpose. You're shooting germ warfare out of your ratchet-ass proboscis, all because you can't deal with your own chronic halitosis.

And, of course, I mean the general "you". Not you in particular.

, so that is why I advocate for wearing masks over your eyes too. Particularly when driving on rt235 in St Mary's county!:roflmao:

I think Smibians have been doing this for decades.

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
The mask isn't for the protection of the wearer, but for the people with whom they may come into contact.

IOW: It's not to keep your filthy diseased ass from catching it - it's to keep you from spreading your nasty ass contagions and fluids amongst the good clean people whose only mistake was to cross paths with a disgusting disease-spreading goblin-****er - and if your mask is pulled down below your contaminated unholy blight of a nose, it totally defeats the purpose. You're shooting germ warfare out of your ratchet-ass proboscis, all because you can't deal with your own chronic halitosis.

And, of course, I mean the general "you". Not you in particular.

I think Smibians have been doing this for decades.

Well sir, for your information I have never had intimate relations with a Goblin. My ex-wife was indeed very petite so I do understand your confusion, though I would liken her more to a gargoyle than a goblin.

I've atoned for my sins and I'll thank you to leave my past where I have left it, behind me.

Good Day Sir!

:stompsfeetandstormsoff:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

OR they could be me, who doesn't give a rat's ass about the overhyped virus and is only wearing a mask in the first place because the Nazis have commanded I do so, and will frequently pull the mask down so I can, you know, breathe and still be technically wearing a mask.

I think my ability to intake fresh air and keep my brain cells nourished is more important than accommodating some easily manipulated nutjob who should really go home and stay there forever. Somebody has to have some IQ left to thwart our overlords when the rabble have destroyed their brains by rebreathing their CO2 and nitrogen and become (even more) retarded.

So you may think I'm dumb as a paper clip but I'm not the one basically breathing into a bag for hours on end.

😼

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

That is some seriously twisted logic being displayed here which defies the inhaling filtration factor that masks are made for.

We, as humans, are exposed to thousands of bacteria and virus' on a minute by minute basis. They are literally everywhere. There are thousands in our bodies at any one time. There is no free from bacteria or virus space. Except maybe in a P4 level biosafety laboratory. You can pick up a coronavirus just by walking in your backyard by stepping in some animal's, or bird's, urine, feces, hair, feather, then transfer it to your hands after you take your shoes off after walking and spreading it all over the inside of your house. JHFC. Go ahead and live in fear. Just remember. What ever you do, you are still going to die. I'm gonna continue to LIVE a normal life. Sans a mask.

Toxick

Splat
I think my ability to intake fresh air and keep my brain cells nourished is more important than accommodating some easily manipulated nutjob who should really go home and stay there forever.

You should get a new mask if you can't breathe.
They have ones now that are made of cloth, instead of plastic. They're pretty cheap.

The only thing that bothers me about the mask is if I'm wearing glasses, they fog up unless I wear them a certain way. Other than that, I don't even notice it.

So you may think I'm dumb as a paper clip but I'm not the one basically breathing into a bag for hours on end.

I said a box of plastic paper clips.

Anyway, the point is, I am not judging anyone for wearing a mask, or not wearing a mask. I judge people who wear them but pull them down rendering the entire thing moot. If you want to fight the good fight and show everyone how big your metaphorical dick is, and defy The Man, forego the mask altogether.

Toxick

Splat
If I may ...

I, quite often, wish you would not.

That is some seriously twisted logic being displayed here which defies the inhaling filtration factor that masks are made for.

I have read scientific articles on both sides of the issue, some of which say that the mask is useless, some of which say the mask is the best line of defense.

Not being a mask scientist myself, I have to go with my own reasoning which may or may not be to your satisfaction. Sadly, I will simply have to find a way to manage to fall asleep tonight.

We, as humans, are exposed to thousands of bacteria and virus' on a minute by minute basis. They are literally everywhere. There are thousands in our bodies at any one time. There is no free from bacteria or virus space. Except maybe in a P4 level biosafety laboratory. You can pick up a coronavirus just by walking in your backyard by stepping in some animal's, or bird's, urine, feces, hair, feather, then transfer it to your hands after you take your shoes off after walking and spreading it all over the inside of your house. JHFC.

Speaking of incredibly ****ed up logic....

We, as humans are exposed to thousands, possibly tens of thousands, of other humans on a daily - if not necessarily a minute by minute - basis. They are literally everywhere. And they are the most malicious, sadistic and deadly species in the known universe.

The number and variety of bacteria, as is people, is meaningless, otherwise I wouldn't be able to walk through a crowds without being murdered.

Because not all humans - or bacteria - are killers, and I generally avoid the ones whom I think are likely to be.

For the record, I also avoid stepping in urine, feces and other animal fluids. I have no need to prove my vigor by rolling around in organic debris or snort mouse droppings because the hantavirus is a hoax dreamed up by filthy communist leftocrats.

Go ahead and live in fear. Just remember. What ever you do, you are still going to die. I'm gonna continue to LIVE a normal life. Sans a mask.

I'm not living in fear. I realize I'm going to die, and having been really really ****ing close on more than one occasion, I'm not that afraid of it.

I am also going to continue to live a normal life. I'll wear a mask when it's required to get into places that I want to get into, and I will do so without crying like a little bitch about it. And I'm not going to judge people who think and act differently than I do.

Last edited:

Toxick

Splat
My ex-wife was indeed very petite so I do understand your confusion, though I would liken her more to a gargoyle than a goblin.

TPD

the poor dad

according to the CDC, as of about a month ago, that same mask you have been wearing for the last 8 months that only protected others now protects you as well. It’s like magic - you did nothing different to your mask and now with the wave of the CDC magic wand, your mask works both ways! Amazing!!!!!!