Mass Casualty @ Waukesha, Wisconsin holiday parade

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Crazy, some are saying as many as 30 were struck or injured and they have to transport to hospitals outside the area now.

There have been several videos up on Twitter but they don't show anything other than a red SUV zooming by. One of the videos shows the SUV nearly hitting a small dancing child. :(

Last edited:

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Early reports of at least 2 dead and several more injured, some critically, some children.

Joint "my space" on Twitter now

Dakota

~~~~~~~
"my space" is actually "space" which fairly new on Twitter. It started in May of this year to selected users and recently, they started allowing anyone to host a space with multiple users.

Most who do these types of listening events are independent media.

There are over 500 plus people listening now and they are saying that a few witnesses are saying this seemed intentional. ATF is now responding.

@stillgray is posting footage
https://twitter.com/stillgray

^ you can go there to see them - they are graphic

Last edited:

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
And there it is on FB. And the idiotic comments of "they got what they deserved".

In what world?

Dakota

~~~~~~~
my-thyme - we live in a clown world. :mad:

The police spoke and said "there has been fatalities," but wouldn't say the number. They also said, 11 Adults and 12 Children transported. Vehicle and one person of interest in custody. Officer discharged firearm into vehicle. Hopefully we will find out by morning what exactly happened here.

TPD

the poor dad
MSNBC analyst suggesting the vehicle was trying to escape something or fleeing another crime, based on the car not going into the crowded sidewalk. Hmmm