Mass Shooting in New Zealand

TCROW

It was a fairly sophisticated operation, live streamed and all. I watched a good part of it until copies were taken down. I'm sure after a couple of weeks, they will be put back up. Whodathunk down in that far corner of the globe they too would be infested by Islamophobes and xenophobes? They are everywhere.

One of the shooters published a manifesto; it's chilling.

transporter

It was a fairly sophisticated operation, live streamed and all. I watched a good part of it until copies were taken down. I'm sure after a couple of weeks, they will be put back up. Whodathunk down in that far corner of the globe they too would be infested by Islamophobes and xenophobes? They are everywhere.

One of the shooters published a manifesto; it's chilling.

I guess our wonderful President can now claim to have increased at least one category of US exports: hatred inspired violence leading to the deaths of multiple people.

“So here’s the thing—it’s so terrible what’s happening,” Trump said when asked by Breitbart News Washington Political Editor Matthew Boyle about how the left is fighting hard. “You know, the left plays a tougher game, it’s very funny. I actually think that the people on the right are tougher, but they don’t play it tougher. Okay? I can tell you I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for Trump – I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough — until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad. But the left plays it cuter and tougher. Like with all the nonsense that they do in Congress … with all this invest[igations]—that’s all they want to do is –you know, they do things that are nasty. Republicans never played this.”

For those on here who STILL do not understand what being Presidential means...the above quote is a prime example of what it is not....Donald Trump is a prime example of what it is not.

Gilligan...why are you "watching the details"? Looking for tips? Or are you going to hold another "happy ending" celebration of gun ownership party with a "circle" of your closest friends?

Hijinx

Transporter

Gee what an amazingly stupid post. Is there anything bad in this world that you cannot blame our President for?

New Zealand has crazies just like everywhere else, not all crazies in the world are inspired by our President.
You sre without doubt the sickest person in this forum and deserve to be ignored.

SamSpade

Still can remember all the finger wagging from Kiwis in the past over OUR gun control laws and number of gun crimes.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Hey Transporter this has NOTHING to do with Trump

Nothing to do with the US or anything we "export" either. But the Trannybot is far too stupid to know that.

As far as the "details", I watched the NZ PM's public statements as they were live streamed...I'm in a very different time zone than St. Mary's county is.

Hijinx

She always takes observations like that as a challenge to do worse, you know...
Ya know what I am a patient man I think. S/he has called me and everyone else a moron on this forum and I have tried to put up with him/her for a long time, and this post was just plain ignorant and stupid beyond reason.
The new ignore feature works and someone this stupid does not deserve a place in my time so I reluctantly ignored it.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Is anyone surprised that this happened?
I expected it to happen, if it did, first in the UK, Sweden, Austria, Germany (especially Germany) or other similar country that is suffering mightily the consequences of their misguided immigration policies of recent times. Had not heard of similar issues and friction in New Zealand..

Chris0nllyn

This dude is all over the place, but it seems his hate is rooted in racism clouded as an argument about birth rates and how immigrants change the ethnic and racial makeup of a country. That overpopulation is leading to climate change. That capialism, marxism, communism, and anti-fascism are all bad. Merkel, Erdogan, and Khan are bad. Non-white CEOs are bad. Drug dealers (legal and illegal) are bad. Taxes paid to non-whites are bad.

Why did you choose to use firearms?
I could have chosen any weapons or means. A TATP filled rental van. Household flour, a method of dispersion and an ignition source. A
ballpeen hammer and a wooden shield. Gas,fire,vehicular attacks,plane attacks, any means were available. I had the will and I had the resources.

I chose firearms for the affect it would have on social discourse, the extra media coverage they would provide and the affect it could have on the politics of United states and thereby the political situation of the world. The US is torn into many factions by its second amendment, along state, social, cultural and, most importantly, racial lines. With enough pressure the left wing within the United states will seek to abolish the second amendment, and the right wing within the US will see this as an attack on their very freedom and liberty. This attempted abolishment of rights by the left will result in a dramatic polarization of the people in the United States and eventually a fracturing of the US along cultural and racial lines.
Did/do you personally hate muslims?
A muslim man or woman living in their homelands?No.
A muslim man or woman choosing to invade our lands live on our soil and replace our people? Yes, I dislike them.
The only muslim I truly hate is the convert, those from our own people that turn their backs on their heritage, turn their backs on their cultures,
turn their back on their traditions and became blood traitors to their own race. These I hate.
Did/do you personally hate foreigners/other cultures?
No, I spent many years travelling through many, many nations. Everywhere I travelled, barring a few small exceptions, I was treated wonderfully, often as a guest and even as a friend. The varied cultures of the world greeted me with warmth and compassion, and I very much
enjoyed nearly every moment I spent with them.

I wish the different peoples of their world all the best regardless of their ethnicity, race, culture of faith and that they live in peace and prosperity, amongst their own people, practicing their own traditions, in their own nations. But, if those same people seek to come to my peoples lands, replace my people, subjugate my people, make war upon on my people, then I shall be forced to fight them, and hold nothing in reserve.
Was the attack anti-immigration in origin?
Yes, beyond all doubt, anti-immigration, anti-ethnic replacement and anticultural replacement.
If you survived, did you intend to go to trial?
Yes, and to plead not guilty.The attack was a partisan action against a occupying force, and I am a lawful, uniformed combatant.
Were/are you a supporter of Donald Trump?
As a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose? Sure. As a policy maker and leader? Dear god no.
Did/do you have ties to any other partisans/freedom fighters/ethno soldiers?
I support many of those that take a stand against ethnic and cultural genocide. Luca Traini, Anders Breivik, Dylan Roof, Anton Lundin
Pettersson, Darren Osbourne etc. But I have only had brief contact with Knight Justiciar Breivik, receiving a blessing for my mission after contacting his brother knights.
What are your views?
I am an Ethno-nationalist Eco-fascist. Ethnic autonomy for all peoples with a focus on the preservation of nature, and the natural order.
Won’t your attack result in calls for the removal of gun rights from Whites in the United states?
Yes, that is the plan all along, you said you would fight to protect your rights and the constitution, well soon will come the time.

Auntie Biache'

This is a list of targeted acts of terrorism on Christian civilians and church workers by religious Muslims since September 11th, 2001. These attacks have nothing to do with war, combat or insurgency. The victims are innocent Christians who were specifically targeted and abused solely on account of their faith by those who claim their own religion as a motive.

There may be a few anomalies on the list, as it is compiled by keyword search from our main database. Neither is this a complete account of Islamic terror attacks on Christians since much of the violence goes unreported.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
This dude is all over the place, but it seems his hate is rooted in racism clouded as an argument about birth rates and how immigrants change the ethnic and racial makeup of a country. That overpopulation is leading to climate change. That capialism, marxism, communism, and anti-fascism are all bad. Merkel, Erdogan, and Khan are bad. Non-white CEOs are bad. Drug dealers (legal and illegal) are bad. Taxes paid to non-whites are bad.

Can we safely say he's freaking crazy and leave it at that?

Everyone always wants to find a "reason" why people do terrible things, and most of the time the answer is simply, "They are freaking crazy."

My question is: what does this have to do with the US?

The usual suspects have been on Twitter all morning ranting about how this is the US's fault, specifically Trump's fault. My understanding is that it happened in NZ and the perps are Australian. How does Trump play into this?

gemma_rae

Everyone always wants to find a "reason" why people do terrible things, and most of the time the answer is simply, "They are freaking crazy."

My question is: what does this have to do with the US?

The usual suspects have been on Twitter all morning ranting about how this is the US's fault, specifically Trump's fault. My understanding is that it happened in NZ and the perps are Australian. How does Trump play into this?
When an invasive cancer attacks and begins to metastasize, there comes a time when an intervention is required to removed or kill it, before it can kill the host.

If you wait until the final stage, there's nothing left to do but die.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
I guess our wonderful President can now claim to have increased at least one category of US exports: hatred inspired violence leading to the deaths of multiple people.

Gilligan...why are you "watching the details"? Looking for tips? Or are you going to hold another "happy ending" celebration of gun ownership party with a "circle" of your closest friends?
Given that I try to remain reasonable, allow me to say your post was in poor taste.

However, in the spirit of full disclosure, this is what I'm feeling at the moment: "Crawl back to whatever sewer you call home, maggot. I'm all for spirited discussion, but your post was entirely crap and beyond cringe-worthy on just about every level."

--- End of line (MCP)

stgislander

PREMO Member
Given that I try to remain reasonable, allow me to say your post was in poor taste.

However, in the spirit of full disclosure, this is what I'm feeling at the moment: "Crawl back to whatever sewer you call home, maggot. I'm all for spirited discussion, but your post was entirely crap and beyond cringe-worthy on just about every level."

--- End of line (MCP)
Which is why many, if not most, have him/her on ignore.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.

I would add that it is no longer fashionable to discuss evil; that there are evil people in the world. Not crazy, just - for some reason - evil.

To take a line from C.S. Lewis' Abolition of Man and riff on it: we are amazed to see things like this in the world yet afraid to call it what it is and then wonder why it not only remains, but grows.

--- End of line (MCP)