Massachusetts judge who helped illegal immigrant escape ICE arrest indicted

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
A Massachusetts judge and a court officer accused of helping an illegal immigrant flee an Immigration and Customs Enforcement agent waiting to take him into custody were indicted Thursday by a federal grand jury for obstruction of justice and three other counts, officials said.

This_person

So, at least those on this jury DO understand what "obstruction of justice" actually is! It's nice to know there are some out there who do.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I just find it refreshing to have an actual criminal prosecuted.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Another of one of those hot mic moments like Obongo telling the Russian President how he'd be "easy" after the 2012 election.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
A twice deported, convicted drunk driving illegal alien who was being arraigned on drug charges. Seems like the kind of person we need to keep out of this country.

Reactions: BOP

officeguy

We need to build a wall...........................around Massachusetts.

Nothing will happen to either the bailiff or the judge.

Hijinx

It's beyond my understanding. This same Judge would hang an American coming into her court for drug charges and drunk driving, but she hides this illegal, well not only illegal, but an illegal who has been deported multiple times.

She just took several years of college, and her Judicial career and tossed it in the toilet on a left wing whim to protect someone who isn't worthy of protection .Although I agree with Office Guy that she will probably not be sentenced to serve time, surely she will not be allowed to hold her office as a Judge, and should be disbarred, and why? She knew what she was doing ,but her head is so messed up by liberal horse dung that she decided to make a statement and sneak this illegal out of her court. That statement should have dire consequences for her life as an officer of the court.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
She shoud be disbar'd along with removed from the bench, she should end her days working in a fast food restaurant