Massage Therapy

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I have a friend that comes over a couple times a month...I really enjoy it..she is opening a shop in Leonardtown I think...really helps me with sore muscles..

SShewbert

What love is all about
It's a secret. You have to PM her for information. You know...that no self advertising rule.

I thought you were going to the party?

Ha ha ok I'll do that. Yea I wanted to but hubby decided he wanted to fish instead. Maybe later I'll show up and try to meet some people. I hate not knowing anyone in this area anymore..... except family.

J

jaybeeztoo

Ha ha ok I'll do that. Yea I wanted to but hubby decided he wanted to fish instead. Maybe later I'll show up and try to meet some people. I hate not knowing anyone in this area anymore..... except family.

I might go. Need to shower first and then find a ride :lmao:

J

jaybeeztoo

I took my shower shaved and everything. Where do you live? You dont have to tell an address just the whereabouts.

Hollywood.

I'm actually waiting for my fiance. He'll take me. I just need to find some motivation. At least the belly is feeling better, sorta.

J

jaybeeztoo

Stomach bug????

Guess so...woke up with it...well after I took my vitamins. So I took a nap and when I woke up, it was still there. I am a baby when it comes to a stomach ache. I THINK it's going away now though.

SShewbert

What love is all about
Guess so...woke up with it...well after I took my vitamins. So I took a nap and when I woke up, it was still there. I am a baby when it comes to a stomach ache. I THINK it's going away now though.

Oh yea so am I. I hate a stomach ache more than anything. I would rather throw up and go on then have to deal with one.

J

jaybeeztoo

Personally no but my mom did.... Are you any relation to Shirley Combs? Do you know any Abells?

I know Shirley but we are not related. We went to school together though. I assume you meant the married to Squirrel? I know some Abells also. Apparently I am related through my step-father again. :lol:

SShewbert

What love is all about
I know Shirley but we are not related. We went to school together though. I assume you meant the married to Squirrel? I know some Abells also. Apparently I am related through my step-father again. :lol:

Ok. Yea. Whos your step father? I am thinking somewhere along the lines I would be related to him with all the people he is related to. You can pm me if you want instead of putting it in open chat.