massage

tazzman

Looking for a good place in St Marys to get a good massage that is reasonably priced. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I have a friend she worked or works for former lady slender and another place on Solomons..she will come to your house for less...I groom her dogs and we exchange for massages she is wonderful...If you want to talk to her pm me your number I will have her call..

ShyGirl

I go to Andrea Potter at Nurture Nature Massage in Charlotte Hall (in the plaza behind TruValue Hardware).

She's awesome! You can reach her at 301-884-7300.

happy2b

El Sweeney and Susan Fletcher at Henry Chiropractic. They are wonderful, hard to get in with sometimes though. Very Sweet and GOOD

molly_21

I just got one done last Sunday at Michelle Lea located on in Hollywood down the road Metrocast and the vet place is on. Can't remember the name of the road. only by appointment so give them a call and ask for Kimberly Cruz, 301-475-2200. Here is the website Michelle Lea Massage Therapy - Licensed Massage Therapy in the Southern Maryland Region-St. Mary's County. I even made another appointment before i left it was so good.

I went to Kim and she is good, but I see Tracy all the time and is is very good.

DO NOT go to Maxim gym, the lady there is horrible.

tazzman

I don't recall asking for THAT kind of message!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sometimes the responses to questions are just plain sick!

dobeday1

I agree! Henry Chiropractic on 235 . El is great! I have never gotten a massage from Elinor. But I have known her for many many years. My cleaning service use to clean her home for a few years. And when I use to do daycare, she was my yearly home visitor. You can trust El!

Last edited: