Massive Trove of Gun Owners’ Private Information Leaked by California Attorney General

Hijinx

For your consideration ...

Maybe you don't realize this, but the SCOTUS ruling made, turned, every State in the Union a "Shall Carry" State. And voided, made mute, all requirements to show a good and substantial cause as the defining reason to get a permit.
That is also my opinion, but we will soon see how the gun grabbers in Maryland cope with this.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

Maybe you don't realize this, but the SCOTUS ruling made, turned, every State in the Union a "Shall Carry" State. And voided, made mute, all requirements to show a good and substantial cause as the defining reason to get a permit.
I think you mean a Shall issue, but that isn't 100% true. If they have cause the can still deny the permit.

LightRoasted

If I may ...

I think you mean a Shall issue, but that isn't 100% true. If they have cause the can still deny the permit.
Sure, anything but not needing a reason to carry. You pass a background check, have no domestic violence, felony, record. etc., you are good to go.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Thats the huge thing. Before the burden was on you to show cause to carry. And they decided what was a good and substantial cause. Now, they have to show cause to deny you.
Still kind of wish there were a couple of peremptory challenges though. I know of a few people that I don’t trust even looking at a gun. People that that are just so stupid that they’re a disaster looking for a place to happen.

Hijinx

Still kind of wish there were a couple of peremptory challenges though. I know of a few people that I don’t trust even looking at a gun. People that that are just so stupid that they’re a disaster looking for a place to happen.
Everyone knows a few people like that.

Makavide

Not too talkative
guess you are happy about the red flag laws recently passed

LightRoasted

If I may ...

This is where individual personal responsibility comes in, and the applicability of legal repercussions, (such as prison time), of its lack thereof.

WingsOfGold

Peoples republic being the peoples republic will fight it tooth and nail.
Speeding ticket in 1956.......... disqualified.