Maternity Support Belts

sunflower

Loving My Life...
Does anyone know if the local stores carry this item? I checked websites and didn't see any. And I can't run around to each store looking.. Also any other ideas that would work, like maybe an Ace bandage wrapped tight under my belly? Thanks

lovinmaryland

Does anyone know if the local stores carry this item? I checked websites and didn't see any. And I can't run around to each store looking.. Also any other ideas that would work, like maybe an Ace bandage wrapped tight under my belly? Thanks

Did you try Motherhood Maternity at the mall? Target also carries a little bit more Maternity things.

What is your issue?

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
What are they supposed to do? Relieve pressure?

sunflower

Loving My Life...
I will have to check out Target.. I want to stay down here and not have to travel to the mall.. I need this to take the pressure and baby "weight" off my lower belly.. It's becoming painful to walk.. Dr. suggested belt, find a pool and live in it, or deal with it :lol:

Thanks!

Last edited:

SoMDGirl42

:yeahthat: That is where I purchased mine. Truthfully, it didn't help much with the pregnancy, but it was a god send after the c-section. When I put that thing on, at least my guts didn't feel like they would bust outta my incision. BTW, I didn't have a classical incision, mine was belly button down, not across the pubic bone. I don't know if this would help with the classical incision (as a disclaimer)

sunflower

Loving My Life...
:yeahthat: That is where I purchased mine. Truthfully, it didn't help much with the pregnancy, but it was a god send after the c-section. When I put that thing on, at least my guts didn't feel like they would bust outta my incision. BTW, I didn't have a classical incision, mine was belly button down, not across the pubic bone. I don't know if this would help with the classical incision (as a disclaimer)

Well maybe I'll just get an ace bandage and save money :lol:

shannonbrio

I got mine from Health Connections at the hospital. They carry a lot of Medela products. Try them--475.6019

SoMDGirl42

Well maybe I'll just get an ace bandage and save money :lol:

Try one of the back supports at the local pharmacy. It's like a giant ace bandage and velcros in the front. Same difference :shrug: Only real difference is the material. The materinty one is much softer.