Matt Bradley throws his old team under the bus

Freefaller

Bradley was spot on

It's impossible to make these kind of factual statements when your still with a team. I wish a few of our talented players played with half the heart that Bradley played with. Semin is one of the most talented players in the league but you can never (Never) depend on him showing up ready to give it his all. NEVER. Also, what happened to Backstrom? He didn't bother to show up all season. He seemed to catch that dreaded sports disease, "INFLATION OF THE CONTRACT". Remember Bobby Carpenter? He caught the same disease and never recovered. Don't blame Bradley for stating the truth!

Sweet 16

^^8^^
It's impossible to make these kind of factual statements when your still with a team. I wish a few of our talented players played with half the heart that Bradley played with. Semin is one of the most talented players in the league but you can never (Never) depend on him showing up ready to give it his all. NEVER. Also, what happened to Backstrom? He didn't bother to show up all season. He seemed to catch that dreaded sports disease, "INFLATION OF THE CONTRACT". Remember Bobby Carpenter? He caught the same disease and never recovered. Don't blame Bradley for stating the truth!

I never said I disagreed with him and Tarik wasn't the only columnist that made that comment. As the article says, Brads's assessment was spot-on. I guess we are stuck with "bad-Sasha" for now and can only pray that "good-Sasha" shows up this season. I am at a loss to explain Backstrom.