Maxwell - Epstein Court documents

Dakota

~~~~~~~
they were court ordered to be released today - nearly 500 pages :)

I won't lie - I want to read them - I have for a long time!! I put this in the political forum because I believe we are going to see Hollywood and politicians in the report.

So excited :yahoo:

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Clinton and the Prince - otherwise - this was 400 plus pages of "I don't recall," "I cannot remember."

:(

Dakota

~~~~~~~
They are also releasing the docket history so perhaps that reveals something -- anything!!! And who knows what they will redact on that - it is a lot of information.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
No doubt there are a lot of public figures involved in this, so I don't anticipate much of it will come out.

Another reason why they're all so freaked out about Trump?

Dunno, but notice all the high profile heads rolling since he took office. I've lost count of all the Hollywoods and assorted honchos who lost their careers during the Trump administration because they're sexual predators. Note that we never heard a word of this during Obama.

Hijinx

No doubt there are a lot of public figures involved in this, so I don't anticipate much of it will come out.

Another reason why they're all so freaked out about Trump?

Dunno, but notice all the high profile heads rolling since he took office. I've lost count of all the Hollywoods and assorted honchos who lost their careers during the Trump administration because they're sexual predators. Note that we never heard a word of this during Obama.

Well------most were Obama donors.

Toxick

Splat
Clinton and the Prince - otherwise - this was 400 plus pages of "I don't recall," "I cannot remember."

:(

Thank you for saving me the time. I read the first 10 pages or so. Nothing interesting so far other than how the questioner defined "female" :lmao:

I was going to read the rest this evening, but it sounds like I shouldn't bother. Is it at least entertaining?

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Thank you for saving me the time. I read the first 10 pages or so. Nothing interesting so far other than how the questioner defined "female" :lmao:

I was going to read the rest this evening, but it sounds like I shouldn't bother. Is it at least entertaining?

I know and then they went back and forth over what a "minor" is.... it was brutal :roflmao:

Grumpy

Got thru about 30 pages before I gave up.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
She's not gonna spill on any of them until someone promises her immunity and protection.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
They'll release the names of 170 nobodys.

You can be sure Bill Clinton, Bill Gates and the rest of the Leftist Perverts Brotherhood names will be scrubbed.