May 24th

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I had a 12 pack in the refrigerator for you - I forgot about it - Corona Extra. Oh well your loss is my gain. Thank you so much for taking the time - you guys are too much.

Ah ha..that narrows down the list of potential gifters. That GW is a sneaky feller....

And thanks for thinking about me with the 12-pack, but I just don't know what I would have done with that much beer.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Found a picture that sums up a typical pig roast party from the olden days in just one shot... Many long-time countians will recognize the legendary fella in the foreground. Some will probably recognize the guy on stilts. In the background, a close buddy from 7D is running his 2-stroke-engine powered belnder, mixing batch after batch of what we call "Dirt"..a mixture of vodka, milk and Oreo cookies, run through a blender powerful enough to probably mulch oak tree limbs. Those that camp out for the entire weekend..they are easy to spot.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Found a picture that sums up a typical pig roast party from the olden days in just one shot... Many long-time countians will recognize the legendary fella in the foreground. Some will probably recognize the guy on stilts. In the background, a close buddy from 7D is running his 2-stroke-engine powered belnder, mixing batch after batch of what we call "Dirt"..a mixture of vodka, milk and Oreo cookies, run through a blender powerful enough to probably mulch oak tree limbs. Those that camp out for the entire weekend..they are easy to spot.
View attachment 145697
Is that Johnny Ford?