May 24th

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Of course the tiki bar will be stocked and rockin'...

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Of course the tiki bar will be stocked and rockin'... View attachment 145699

I may forget the idea of the slushie machine then. I can pitch in something or somewhere else. Hell. I don't even drink. PM me with anything you'll need and I'll see what I can do. Do you need any lump charcoal or wood chunks? We get many different brands. Let me know early enough for special orders. :yay:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Doesn't seem like it has been almost 9 years since he passed. RIP!
I know. His running buddy Capt. Higgins (that was his cruiser at the end of my dock in that one pic) has been gone for over two years. Johnny and Higgins never missed one of my pig roast parties...and Johnny loved this place so much that he had Higgins bring him down here to sit in his favorite spot by the Tiki bar to watch the water front...about 3 weeks before he passed on. ;-(

We're going to have a short memorial ceremony for Johnny Ford, Capt. Higgins and some others we've lost, as a part of that weekend pig roast.

Opps..This pic has Higgins boat in it..

Last edited:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I may forget the idea of the slushie machine then. I can pitch in something or somewhere else. Hell. I don't even drink. PM me with anything you'll need and I'll see what I can do. Do you need any lump charcoal or wood chunks? We get many different brands. Let me know early enough for special orders. :yay:
Definitely need real lump charcoal in the big bags. I used to to get it from Chief's.....Humphrey brand..but they stopped carrying after I stopped having my big pig roast parties. Go figger...coinkydink, I'm sure.

mitzi

I know. His running buddy Capt. Higgins (that was his cruiser at the end of my dock in that one pic) has been gone for over two years. Johnny and Higgins never missed one of my pig roast parties...and Johnny loved this place so much that he had Higgins bring him down here to sit in his favorite spot by the Tiki bar to watch the water front...about 3 weeks before he passed on. ;-(

We're going to have a short memorial ceremony for Johnny Ford, Capt. Higgins and some others we've lost, as a part of that weekend pig roast.

Opps..This pic has Higgins boat in it.. View attachment 145707

Beautiful pictures. You have your own piece of heaven.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
My friend and I used to follow them where they played. Nice guys. Do you keep in touch with Tim?
I did ....for years. He and the band did a reunion gig up at Anderson’s...but I’ve not talked with him since.