May 24th

mitzi

What have I missed here? Just skimming real quick it's gone from the party to cakes, pies, shortcake, testicles, slushies to cruise liners pulling into Piney Point? :killingme

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I'm just biding my time and keeping my mouth shut. I'm still trying to hold out for the #1 spot.:sshrug:

Strawberry shortcake is my very favorite. :yay:

General Lee

Fan club that's a riot. Gilligan has me swimming across the Atlantic Ocean just to get to Saint Gilligan's Island and GW thinks I'm poisoning him. Just waiting on @General Lee and @PrchJrkr to check in and add their two cents. That'll put you at number one and the others at two and three. Strawberry season is right around the corner. Screw em. :lmao:
Um, you already said that I was and I quote, “always number 1” it’s in the other thread.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I’ll pick one and let you know. Oh..and my tiki bar has a smaller slushee machine...just in case...
I don't want to derail this thread and post off topic, but I don't see myself being at Ace too very much longer. To save you the travel time and to get my discount, pick a brand and quantity and I'll make it happen. You could order the same through the Leonardtown store, but their parking is like a Hot Wheels™ parking garage in size. They could learn a few things from Lowe's.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I don't want to derail this thread and post off topic, but I don't see myself being at Ace too very much longer. To save you the travel time and to get my discount, pick a brand and quantity and I'll make it happen. You could order the same through the Leonardtown store, but their parking is like a Hot Wheels™ parking garage in size. They could learn a few things from Lowe's.
Now I can't find the post with the choices...;-p

Would you guys be okay if I came by in a week or two with shortcake? The commissary had some decent strawberries the other day which means the grocery stores probably have better ones. Haven't made one in a while - could use some feedback - I'm not sure GW's willing to let me experiment on him anymore.
Problem is... I'm on a restricted sugar diet. These treats just aren't good for me, good as they are.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
B&B oak lump and B&B hickory lump...no doubt. 4 bags of the oak and 2 bags of the hickory outa do it.

Not expecting you to cover all of that cost either...let me know what I'll owe ya.
I'll get it ordered. I'll talk to the Manager and see if I can't get better than 10% off since I'm buying bulk. Either way, it's still cheaper than the slushie machine. :lol:

Spitfire

220..or 221...whatever it takes.
Greetings:

You know, I’m not going to need a tender after all. I completely forgot I have a helo on board. I will need a cleared out area to land, however.

Thanks. I think plan is all set now.