May be a repeat

FrmGrl

Get some!
She is amazing. Did you see the part when she was talking about her dad?:bawl: I just lost my dad in may 2007 :huggy:, Not one day goes by that I don't think about him.
The communication between her and her horse is just inspiring. I could only hope to have half her talent. Buttercupp sorry to hear about your dad.

Loper

Animal Poor!
She is amazing. Did you see the part when she was talking about her dad?:bawl: I just lost my dad in may 2007 :huggy:, Not one day goes by that I don't think about him.

Yeah I could only wish to bond with my horses as much as she has... I love watching her and her horse!

buttercupp, I lost my dad suddenly in march of 2000... the sadness never goes away... but it does get easier... :huggy: I still think of him all the time. if you need to chat feel free to PM me...

Yeah I could only wish to bond with my horses as much as she has... I love watching her and her horse!

buttercupp, I lost my dad suddenly in march of 2000... the sadness never goes away... but it does get easier... :huggy: I still think of him all the time. if you need to chat feel free to PM me...

Thanks so much. I miss him and think about him everyday.:huggy:

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
Thanks so much. I miss him and think about him everyday.:huggy:

I lost my pop suddenly almost 20 years ago. The thought of him is still with me everyday. I am thankful to have good thoughts of him to go on though, all these years without his presence. But more recently, I lost my brother. Not quite a year ago... That pain is still pretty fresh so I know how you're feeling. :huggy: You just miss them sooo much.

IntegritysDream

Man i never get tired of watching that either... I wish i knew how to get my horse to bond with me like that.. i will give natural horseman/western people their credits on bonding with horses, dont see most english riders that close to them. But there may be hope for indy (he will never listen quite liek that) but i dropped my reigns the other day (on purpose) and tried cantering around with no reign steering to see how well he would listen to me and he was surprisingly really good

IntegritysDream

Haha i know i was surprised, he actully wanted to stop cause i think he thought i did it on accident, but once i leged him on he went really well, put his head down was licking and chewing and moving off my leg and everything. i was shocked. i thought he was just gonna go all over the place or do something stupid