GregV814

all rise please.

Attachments

• eagle flag.jpg
    eagle flag.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 199

Hijinx

What isn't offensive to lefties?

1. Murder in the streets of large cities.
2.Looting, and burning business's
3.Standing in the street so people cannot get to work.
4.Democrat Presidential candidates who like to fondle small children and women.
5. Women who get on their knees for a job and ball players who get on their knees to whine about how awful life is while they are making millions of dollars to play a game.

Should I go on? The list is long and filled with more gagging than a quart of Epicac.

Reactions: BOP

Crabcatcher79

1. Murder in the streets of large cities.
2.Looting, and burning business's
3.Standing in the street so people cannot get to work.
4.Democrat Presidential candidates who like to fondle small children and women.
5. Women who get on their knees for a job and ball players who get on their knees to whine about how awful life is while they are making millions of dollars to play a game.

Should I go on? The list is long and filled with more gagging than a quart of Epicac.

'I think I'm going to keep posting this until election day because it's the best reason I can think of to vote for Biden. This is a candid picture that someone took outside of a DC theater of Biden talking with a homeless man. When the man asked for money, Biden gave it to him, then went back inside to get a piece of paper to write down the number of a personal connection who could help the man. The man said he believes that Joe didn't think the man recognized him. This is what character means. What you do when you think no one is watching. Can you imagine in your wildest dreams Donald Trump doing something like this? When he was in LA, Trump complained that the homeless were hurting businesses by being unsightly in their doorways. He has no clue what compassion is. What we desperately need right now is someone with true compassion, and that person is Joe Biden.'
Mattew Hutchinson

Rommey

'I think I'm going to keep posting this until election day because it's the best reason I can think of to vote for Biden. This is a candid picture that someone took outside of a DC theater of Biden talking with a homeless man. When the man asked for money, Biden gave it to him, then went back inside to get a piece of paper to write down the number of a personal connection who could help the man. The man said he believes that Joe didn't think the man recognized him. This is what character means. What you do when you think no one is watching. Can you imagine in your wildest dreams Donald Trump doing something like this? When he was in LA, Trump complained that the homeless were hurting businesses by being unsightly in their doorways. He has no clue what compassion is. What we desperately need right now is someone with true compassion, and that person is Joe Biden.'
Mattew Hutchinson View attachment 150437
Well, good for Biden. But would that make him a good President? How many other people help out the homeless? Would that also make them a good President? What about all the other homeless people in the area? Did Biden snub them, or was this "candid" photo truly "candid" or was it orchestrated? As we have seen with virtually every politician, when you see a supposedly random/spontaneous moment, it's more often than not been setup for the photo.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Well, good for Biden. But would that make him a good President? How many other people help out the homeless? Would that also make them a good President?

Sapidus Cannot Answer That, Questions Like This Do Not Fit The Narrative ...

when I worked in DC I gave to the homeless all the time, and all my money has been earned honestly

I guess I qualify for President as well

Crabcatcher79

Well, good for Biden. But would that make him a good President? How many other people help out the homeless? Would that also make them a good President? What about all the other homeless people in the area? Did Biden snub them, or was this "candid" photo truly "candid" or was it orchestrated? As we have seen with virtually every politician, when you see a supposedly random/spontaneous moment, it's more often than not been setup for the photo.

It’s true. I’ve seen so many candidate of Trump helping out the little guy. /S

DaSDGuy

And you won't, because Trump doesn't travel around with a publicist and "anonymous" photographer looking for photo ops.

Because truthfully, a real chance encounter would not have so many details included - all you would have is a blurry photo.

Please, enlighten us - where is that homeless person now? How has his life improved by his "chance" meeting with Biden?

Bare-ya-cuda

Mattew Hutchinson View attachment 150437
No one was watching? Who took the picture. I am sure sleepy joe was directed by his handlers for this Kodak moment. You’re to naive and I would say the same if it was a republican candidate.

Bare-ya-cuda

And you won't, because Trump doesn't travel around with a publicist and "anonymous" photographer looking for photo ops.

Because truthfully, a real chance encounter would not have so many details included - all you would have is a blurry photo.

Please, enlighten us - where is that homeless person now? How has his life improved by his "chance" meeting with Biden?
By now joe doesn’t remember this interaction.

Rommey

How about limiting your answer to Biden?

How is helping out a "random" homeless guy qualify him to be President?
What about all the other homeless people in the area? Helping out a random person is great, but thousands of people do the same and do it out of the goodness of their heart. When politicians do it and is captured in a photo, I'm usually suspicious of the circumstances of it being a random, spur of the moment event. That goes for EVERY politician...they usually aren't involved with an individual in a one-on-one circumstance for more than a short time.

Crabcatcher79

How about limiting your answer to Biden?

How is helping out a "random" homeless guy qualify him to be President?
What about all the other homeless people in the area? Helping out a random person is great, but thousands of people do the same and do it out of the goodness of their heart. When politicians do it and is captured in a photo, I'm usually suspicious of the circumstances of it being a random, spur of the moment event. That goes for EVERY politician...they usually aren't involved with an individual in a one-on-one circumstance for more than a short time.

Of course not. You think the then VP has time to mentor every person he meets?

Which is why the story said he went inside, got a pen and wrote down a number for someone who could help the guy.

It speaks to his character.

Rommey

Of course not. You think the then VP has time to mentor every person he meets?

Which is why the story said he went inside, got a pen and wrote down a number for someone who could help the guy.

It speaks to his character.
Again, good for Biden for taking interest in this one guy. Many people take interest in other people's well being all the time (without it being a photo op)...it doesn't qualify them to be President.

It would be interesting to see how this one guy's life changes now that Biden is somehow involved.

Crabcatcher79

Again, good for Biden for taking interest in this one guy. Many people take interest in other people's well being all the time (without it being a photo op)...it doesn't qualify them to be President.

It would be interesting to see how this one guy's life changes now that Biden is somehow involved.

I don't think Trump has ever considered the welfare of anyone but himself and perhaps his daughter.

Which one caries a bible around and pretends to be a religious man ad which one actually follows the teaching of the bible?