Mayans MC

Anyone following this? Binge watching today and I'm lost on the guy with the braids who works for Galindo. He's a bad guy or a good/bad guy?

black dog

Free America
I watched maybe 15 min of the first show with my bestie, Days of out Lives and Springer have better acting and plots.

I watched maybe 15 min of the first show with my bestie, Days of out Lives and Springer have better acting and plots.
Days of Our Lives and Springer must be awesome then because the first episode of Mayans MC was good and the 2nd/3rd even better. I'm just stuck on braid guy though, he's kinda cute and I can't quite figure him out.

Thanks for your response though - so helpful, said SG dripping with sarcasm :)

I have enjoyed what I have seen so far...
Do you know I'm talking about? The guy was with Galindo, wore glasses that looked as though they were yellow tinted, well dressed, big tattoo on his neck. He seemed like he was with Galindo but later was talking with the Mayans as though he sided with them.

Maybe I need to watch it again.

black dog

Free America
Days of Our Lives and Springer must be awesome then because the first episode of Mayans MC was good and the 2nd/3rd even better. I'm just stuck on braid guy though, he's kinda cute and I can't quite figure him out.

Thanks for your response though - so helpful, said SG dripping with sarcasm :)
Seems we are not alone with the new shows preformnce, Rolling Stone says, Its a weaker retread..

The show (debuts September 4) is a chance to revisit the kind of material that Sutter does best, but with a clean slate of characters and plot, rather than the people and scenarios he wrung dry on Sons. But the two episodes provided for review are a disappointment, featuring many of the original series’ weaknesses without its greatest strengths.

https://www.rollingstone.com/tv/tv-reviews/mayans-mc-review-715393/

Fantasy Scooter Island, The only thing missing is a midget Jax yelling, The Feds, The Feds.
Another Dirty Biker Show that portrays Dirty Foul Mouthed Bad Boys that ride immaculately clean scooters wearing perfect leathers and white tennis shoes with brilliantly perfect white teeth and toss in a few really strong women.
About everything that motorcycle gangs are not.

Enjoy watching it, Like the last few years of SOA, Its not for us.

Seems we are not alone with the new shows preformnce, Rolling Stone says, Its a weaker retread..

The show (debuts September 4) is a chance to revisit the kind of material that Sutter does best, but with a clean slate of characters and plot, rather than the people and scenarios he wrung dry on Sons. But the two episodes provided for review are a disappointment, featuring many of the original series’ weaknesses without its greatest strengths.

https://www.rollingstone.com/tv/tv-reviews/mayans-mc-review-715393/

Fantasy Scooter Island, The only thing missing is a midget Jax yelling, The Feds, The Feds.
Another Dirty Biker Show that portrays Dirty Foul Mouthed Bad Boys that ride immaculately clean scooters wearing perfect leathers and white tennis shoes with brilliantly perfect white teeth and toss in a few really strong women.
About everything that motorcycle gangs are not.

Enjoy watching it, Like the last few years of SOA, Its not for us.

Never watched SOA - always ended up falling asleep. Mayans MC is my chance to redeem myself.

black dog

Free America
oh -is the bouncy thing one of those smaller than average penises with a toadstool head that I've heard so much about today?
I would guess you would know, I'm sure that you have seen many more than me.
Toadstool head? I'm at a loss with that. :shrug:

black dog

Free America
Never watched SOA - always ended up falling asleep. Mayans MC is my chance to redeem myself.
LOL.... You could always " head " over to PG co this weekend to the Pagans Clubhouse and see how it really is in live color.
Or dance on the bar at Apehangers for free drinks, Suggestion,,,, Dont park around back..

I would guess you would know, I'm sure that you have seen many more than me.
Toadstool head? I'm at a loss with that. :shrug:
That's how Stormy Daniels described Trump's "equipment". She describes Trump’s penis as “smaller than average” but “not freakishly small”.
“He knows he has an unusual penis,” Daniels writes. “It has a huge mushroom head. Like a toadstool …

LOL.... You could always " head " over to PG co this weekend to the Pagans Clubhouse and see how it really is in live color.
Or dance on the bar at Apehangers for free drinks, Suggestion,,,, Dont park around back..
I was involved with a guy in the Pagans a long time ago for a short period of time when I lived in Baltimore. He was actually a pretty normal guy and I was not exposed to any of his club activities.

black dog

Free America
I was involved with a guy in the Pagans a long time ago for a short period of time when I lived in Baltimore. He was actually a pretty normal guy and I was not exposed to any of his club activities.
Lol.. A father of two kids I grewup with is a 1%er Pagan. When playing at there house you knew when more than three showed up it was time to leave before a ruckus broke out.
Most folks called their dad by his club name, we called him Mr Knighton...
A few other guys I grewup with are Breed brotherhood..
One other friend I grewup with that's still in my group is Gary Fadden, he shot and killed Pagan brother Billy Hamilton, over in Chantilly in 1984. Fadden was not a biker, It was pretty publicized.

I need to watch this. I forgot about it!
There's a lot of new stuff coming out that I completely forgot about and wasn't reminded until I traded my cable for Sling TV. Several of the programs I had wanted to see are part of the package with all their episodes which was pretty cool. I was able to catch up on the Mayans, American Horror, The Sinner, and The Purge.

I never saw SOA but Mayans is by the same guy. I'm liking it but for me it's one of those programs that you have to really watch to figure things out. I have a tendency to wander in and out of the room or multitask while I'm watching the show - doesn't work well with this program. At least for me.

mitzi

There's a lot of new stuff coming out that I completely forgot about and wasn't reminded until I traded my cable for Sling TV. Several of the programs I had wanted to see are part of the package with all their episodes which was pretty cool. I was able to catch up on the Mayans, American Horror, The Sinner, and The Purge.

I never saw SOA but Mayans is by the same guy. I'm liking it but for me it's one of those programs that you have to really watch to figure things out. I have a tendency to wander in and out of the room or multitask while I'm watching the show - doesn't work well with this program. At least for me.
SOA was the same. You have to pay attention. Will try and catch up Mayans this weekend.