Maybelline Superstay Lipcolor

K

kris31280

Has anyone else tried this stuff?

I'm throughly amazed that, for once, something works like it's supposed to.

So far the color has lasted through 2 cups of coffee (with nothing on the mug) this morning.

Last night it lasted through dinner, so I know it stays on when you're eating too.

hippichic

Does it dry and crack ? I've stayed with lip stains because of the drying and cracking of the all day lipsticks.

K

kris31280

Does it dry and crack ? I've stayed with lip stains because of the drying and cracking of the all day lipsticks.
You put it on, wait two minutes, then you put on this lip balm stuff... so in the first 2 minutes it feels really dry, but after you put the balm on it (just once so far today and it's been 3 hours) it stays looking fresh.

I think it's part lip stain, part stay all day lipstick.

Roberta

OLD WISE ONE
You put it on, wait two minutes, then you put on this lip balm stuff... so in the first 2 minutes it feels really dry, but after you put the balm on it (just once so far today and it's been 3 hours) it stays looking fresh.

I think it's part lip stain, part stay all day lipstick.

It dries out your lips. :boo:

kalmd

I have some Revlon Colorstay Overtime Lipcolor and it really works too. It's liquid though, not really lipstick. One end is a liquid color you put on, wait for it to dry, and the other end is a clear gloss. The color lasts forever. It's even hard to wash off when you want it to come off.